2-21-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Folly Inc

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendWontTellY View Post
Shen is still op, you didn;t nerfed his DMG... 0,5% on his vorpal blade? Don't make me laugh... 3 armor? 20 on feint? TOTALLY USELESS NERFS...
Lol k.

AquariousNiche

02-23-2012

No GP + anchor fix?

That anchor LOOOOOVES Gp.

imalx

02-24-2012

Make shen balanced, noobs can't counter, nerf shen like hell, way to go riot
incoming -1 from noobs :P

Rujuken

02-24-2012

1 year to buff Shen. 2 weeks to nerf him. Yep, f*ck you too Riot. Even after the buffs, he wasn't as good as Amumu. The only thing he has over Amumu, and most of the other tanks, is sustain and map presence. His survivability, base health, damage output, and initiation are all lower. But, fine, whatever just straight up take away some of his sustain, one of the few things he was good at, and don't give him anything to compensate.

I guess Riot wants Shen to keep his title of straight up no contest weakest tank/support in the game. Maybe you guys could f*cking take a little time to test how OP you think he is? Y'know, like with how you took your sweet f*cking time buffing him?

LAZORKITTEH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

Way to remove 25% of the scaling

Meioh

02-25-2012

TO THE GROUND BABY!
good night sweet Shen

Son of Sword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

I got sent out on business the day before the buff!!!!! And I'm still gone! You nerfed him so fast I didn't even get to play it. What gives Riot? I mean, I'm not the only one playing Shen but come on. It takes you months to make him playable again and a week later you nerf???

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

02-26-2012

Lol, shen feint op -_-

Drazirach

02-28-2012

Lol, I was kicking butt with Shen even before the buff and even with the nerf he's still a lot better than before, imo. To be honest, I didn't even notice the hotfix because I've still been having an easier time with Shen than before the buff. Yeah people cry and whine but he's fine where he is. People who cry for more nerf never played against Shen when he was op and don't realize how much he sucked compared to other champs before the buff. People who cry about this nerf don't appreciate the buff he's gotten, probably because they never played him before the buff. Shen can still turret dive, tank turret, get a kill/assist, and then dash right back out again and laugh even with this nerf. So everyone please stop whining and enjoy an awesome champ. =D