Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2-21-12 | Minor Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kmiavdaen

02-21-2012

Quote:
blood000:
Where's the toy GP glitch fix?

still not fixed? It hurts to be forced to use default with my top 3 champ while owning amazing legacy skin.

GodRcane7

02-21-2012

What about the nautilus bugs? ಠ_ಠ

Kosmicosis

Recruiter

02-21-2012

Quote:
Ol Dirty Basterd:
Love that Riot yields to the community *****ing and moaning about Shen instead of giving it time to figure out counters, it hasn't even been a week. Shen still had lower win rates than Shaco and Janna, I don't see the community raging for them to be nerfed.

juniors gonna junior

Sisaroth

02-21-2012

random lee sin buff, what?

edit: just a bugfix

Yellow Jester

02-21-2012

wtg on them shen nerfs, only a week overdue

OMFG Cookies

02-21-2012

wow so literally right after a buff to an underplayed champ they nerf shen! this is ****ing retarded! if players cant adapt to a champ and how he/she/it played then move to another game! ffs i understand that some champs are OP bec they are the STRONGEST CHAMPS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE ROLES, but still... just bec you are to stupid to counter pick a champ that had one of the most forward play styles in the game then gg to you then. SHEN IS NOT OP! its like saying GP is OP sure he is really really strong in lane but so the **** what you counter pick him or you out play him. Shen is basically the AP version of GP just without a really strong heal.

Foxley

02-21-2012

Hotfix Shen nerfs? YES PLEASE.

I can hear all the Shen mains -- that is to say, people who only started maining Shen again after Nautilus patch -- moaning in despair. Your bitter tears, so delicious. ♥

Duriel

Recruiter

02-21-2012

good minipatch

OMFG Cookies

02-21-2012

Quote:
Ol Dirty Basterd:
Love that Riot yields to the community *****ing and moaning about Shen instead of giving it time to figure out counters, it hasn't even been a week. Shen still had lower win rates than Shaco and Janna, I don't see the community raging for them to be nerfed.

im so glad that im not the only one in the whole community of LoL that feels this way! ty!

OMFG Cookies

02-21-2012

Quote:
team?eader:
shen really wasent that bad, compared to the many broken heros that this game has. If anything he was actually considered a threat, something that he was long over due for. Most people just screamed out "op!!!" because they were so suprised that shen can actually be a viable challenge. Funny.

and so on this day a single player in lol has shown logic and sound thinking!!!

WE WILL NEVER FORGET HIS DAY!!!