My name is Renekton, and I dislike towers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mechwarrior5

03-06-2012

Yorick is in the same boat with his Q. It resets the auto attack but doesn't proc the extra damage and ghoul. At max rank you can do this every 15 seconds since you have to wait for the buff to go away.

Centuros

03-06-2012

Man, the first part of this thread REALLY sounds like Renekton Bot should be posting it...

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centuros View Post
Man, the first part of this thread REALLY sounds like Renekton Bot should be posting it...
I did my best to serve Renekton justice.

Lvl100Pidgeot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

So should Caitlyn's passive work on towers?

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlySilent View Post
It's 135 + 225% total AD.

So you'd need 200 AD to deal 585.

With a 9 second CD, and only with fury.

Without fury that number is lowered to 390. Still on a 9 second cooldown.

Shyvana's twin bite is 200% her damage on a 6 second cooldown reduced by auto attacks.

So let's say she's auto attacking once a second, 3 second cooldown on a 200% damage auto attack reset proc that doesn't stun her for a half second, slowing down autos.

Well, with 200 AD she's hitting 400s, which is higher than non-fury Ruthless Predator, but lower than Ruthless with fury. On 1/3 the CD if she's beating on it. So Shyvana could get 1200 damage from Twin Bite in the time it would take Renekton to get off 585.

That's over double the DPS. Assuming that Shyvana only has an auto attack speed of 1.000 as well.

Talon's Q, Noxian Diplomacy.

150 + 1 total AD + .3 bonus AD is the damage it deals to towers while resetting the auto attack timer.

4 second cooldown.

Talon's base AD at level 18 is 105.8, we'll go with 106.

This is 150 + 106 + 28.2 (28) damage for his Q reset on a 4 second cooldown vs 9.

That's 284 damage on his proc, at less than half the cooldown. With no need for the cooldown to be reduced by auto attacks.

This means that for every Ruthless Predator Renekton uses, assuming he has fury for it would be 585 damage in the time it takes Talon's Noxian Diplomacy to deal 639.

Once again, it doesn't stun Talon for a half second either. And this is assuming Renekton always has fury for his Ruthless Predator.

We're also leaving out the fact that with the lower cooldowns the auto attack reset counts for more because they're getting more autos in as well.

So really, Renekton's Ruthless Predator is on the weaker side of tower killing madness when it comes to on-hit procs.
BOLD.
OP should edit his main post to include this. Important facts be here.

MostlySilent

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lDystopia View Post
So should Caitlyn's passive work on towers?
Cait's passive isn't an auto attack reset.

MostlySilent

03-06-2012

Can someone test for me to see if Shyvana's Q cooldown reduces by hitting towers/structures?

I hardly ever play her, so if a Shyvana player could chime in I'd be grateful.

Even if it doesn't, it still does more damage though.

MostlySilent

03-06-2012

I guess I'll do the Shyvana testing soon.

MostlySilent

03-07-2012

I know there was a post recently clarifying why Ziggs' passive works vs towers.

I know the first was for thematic reasons. (Bombs, demolition feeling, etc.)

I believe the second was something along the lines of it filling out his kit in some manner, but I forget. I just remember the big one was thematics.

MostlySilent

03-16-2012

Still no word.