Attention Riot: Please keep to the schedule this time... Can't plan parties like this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moobu

09-09-2013

Topic pretty much sums it up. I threw a pretty decent sized League of Legends party of about 15 to watch the NA finals to see who's representing us for worlds. Needless to say my guests were pretty upset when they arrived on time to find that you guys started the matches 45 minutes early and that they missed most of the first set.

I'm simply requesting that if you advertise a match at 4 pm CST don't start it at 2:45-3:15 because the match before ended early. =/ Some of us have schedules we're rearranging to watch this. In a way this is our Super Bowl. Imagine the outcry if the Super Bowl was scheduled for a 6PM start time but they got ahead of schedule and decided to roll at 4:45 instead...

Moobu

09-10-2013

bump

Rivainn

09-10-2013

I support this.

I understand starting the second or third series of the day early, since the times are speculative and based around how quickly the first/second series are played, but why on earth do you start the day so much earlier than advertised?