Who is a fun champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat4lK0

02-21-2012

I have enough ip to buy a tier 4 champion and a tier 2 champion at the same time. I wanted to get cho'gath and either renkton or yorick.

Please tell me your thoughts on these or suggest someone else.

Schildkröte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Yorick is SO much fun
If I ever get bored of a champion I can go back to him
Cho'Gath is fun and I've had great times with him.
Never played renekton so idk.

Goodtimes18

02-21-2012

If you like combo nuking enemy AP's in one burst sequence, then veigar is a blast to play.

FlavenMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

It depends on your definition of 'fun'.
I personally love to melt the enemy with Mundo's burning rage, and laugh when they try to kill me with my ulti on.

I find it very fun to watch my enemy skitter around when they try and farm and I use Morgana's tormented soil.

I REALLY love to jump in with WuKong, hit an enemy hard, then watch as they attack my clone, who then explodes to do even more damage.

You may also want to look into champs that don't use mana (Garen, Renekton, Tryndamere, etc) as using abilities without limit can make for a more fun champ.

I also hear playing with Shaco is like being on crack, but since I've never done either, I couldn't tell you.

blackdeath17

02-21-2012

i love playing ezreal , the danger of u will always could a miss a skillshot makes him hard to get bored off AND i love to snipe people with my ult ( u need a bit of practise with this) and hear the "all chatter" raging
**** U EZREAL U OP PIECE OF **** . the drawback is that ez takes time to get used to so if u dont have free time , buy something easier

i love playing wukong too , its so fun to see when people blow all his CD on the decoy xD

its in this free week so u could also try fizz i really like him

2hKO

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenColin View Post
Yorick is SO much fun
If I ever get bored of a champion I can go back to him
Cho'Gath is fun and I've had great times with him.
Never played renekton so idk.
ill just go buy yorick and cho

D00MMAKER

02-21-2012

i find irelia very fun

SoulTsunami

02-21-2012

Shaco. The mostest fun. March march march...

Caletrix

02-22-2012

Ryze,Udyr and Jarvan. I have a lot of fun playing with these 3 guys. Jarvan has good escapes so you don't need flash. I find this to be really helpful when being chased by many. I do recommend you just playing free champs until you find someone you like.

SheriffV2

02-22-2012

Fizz is the funnest champion I've played. I hate that he's free this week, as I have him perm >_<

But you can try him out.