Counter Pick the Above Champion

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valentinč

02-22-2012

Riven

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Garen

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

No one counters Garen. (No one.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD4uiTQsRJg

Nevermorezorz

02-22-2012

Garen counters Garen. GG (Good Garens)

Mavrik V

02-22-2012

I'll argue any carrying jungler counters Garen with farm, such as Jax, Shyvanna, and Udyr for a quick example. Champs that can get a Wriggles and just tank a Judgement and force Garen away. Sort of a soft counter.

As for hard counters from 1-6 that can reliably deny Garen, I'd say ranged AP with reliable snares/slows such as Rumble or Lux (Morgana not so much since if Garen jukes it, Morgana is truly screwed).

For the sake of the thread, I'll just say: Rumble

SentinelOfPain

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
I'll argue any carrying jungler counters Garen with farm, such as Jax, Shyvanna, and Udyr for a quick example. Champs that can get a Wriggles and just tank a Judgement and force Garen away. Sort of a soft counter.

As for hard counters from 1-6 that can reliably deny Garen, I'd say ranged AP with reliable snares/slows such as Rumble or Lux (Morgana not so much since if Garen jukes it, Morgana is truly screwed).

For the sake of the thread, I'll just say: Rumble
Farmed Jax pestering Garen?q--> w-->flash--> ghost OR q--> w-->exhaust-->flash away. He still SOMEHOW caught up to you? You should be under your turret by now.

Shyv give Garen problems? Please this is GAREN we're talking about.

Udyr, hmm, he is strong but he WOULD have to be fed to stop Garen.

AP CASTERS?! That's HILARIOUS! q--->e---> they're still living? either back off or wait for cooldowns.

(joke response but it does have a lot of truth to it.)

Boo

02-22-2012

garen ****ing sucks in 3s... pretty much all popular picks beat him. maybe not in laning phase, but once you get a wriggles and start jungling/taking objectives he is useless

kennen

Nevermorezorz

02-22-2012

Shyvana

Mr Mad Cow

02-22-2012

teemo w/frozen mallot =p
kite all day

Coola

02-22-2012

Yorick

12345678 ... 10