Fiora Viable in TT or not

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MephistoGamerz

02-29-2012

I just want to know is Fiora is viable in TT, I buy her this morning before work (And arrive late at job) in custom, its a great champion, but in TT its different, if someone try it in TT, just speak about it plz

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I played vs one this morning. Viable, but not crazy op. She got most of her teams kills, but died a bunch - no real escape. With a good teamcomp she'd likely be fairly crazy.

In 1v1 fights that ult is manic. Yes, it does much more damage if it's against a bunch of different champs, but vs just one it still does a decent bit of damage and the few seconds of untargetability can be fightchanging. They didn't play her top, but I think that's where I'd put her.

MephistoGamerz

02-29-2012

Ok cool, i think solo top with jungle it will be awesome, tonight i will try some different build, im bored of Seal Armour + glyph M/R.

I think Mark AR/PEN + Seal Att/Speed + Glyph CD reduction or Crit chance + Damage or AR/PEN will be great on her.

lantern (Change for Blood thirster)
Berserker Greave
Ghost blade
Phantom
IE

What do you think

Boo

02-29-2012

really good early-mid, falls off late. ult can easily win team fights

HoboCrow

02-29-2012

I think she can be on the level of Xin Zhao right now, though I'm saying that just based on looking at her and her mechanics.

Exidur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I've tried both glass cannon builds and bruiser builds. So far, I've had more success with bruiser builds - wriggles, frotmogs, wits end. You're tanky and deal ridiculous amounts of damage. With a glass cannon build you can bushwack squishies but bruisers can out last you. I also run flat ad marks and quints to give 101 ad at lvl 1 with w and a doran's blade. Lets see someone try and trade with that.

TL;DR Glass cannon is fun but easy to counter, bruiser is unstoppable.

ps her jungle is ok, but feels like a waste since her laning is pretty sick.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistoGamerz View Post
Ok cool, i think solo top with jungle it will be awesome, tonight i will try some different build, im bored of Seal Armour + glyph M/R.

I think Mark AR/PEN + Seal Att/Speed + Glyph CD reduction or Crit chance + Damage or AR/PEN will be great on her.

lantern (Change for Blood thirster)
Berserker Greave
Ghost blade
Phantom
IE

What do you think
Change serker greaves to Tabi/Mercs depending on team and I wouldnt go for phanotm unless ur dominating I would prefer to get som armoru before phantom and IE or like Mallet.

Skury420

03-01-2012

I usually got Dorans Blade - Boots of Speed - Wriggles starting with cloth armor - Mercury treads - Phage - (Thornmail if Someone like tryn zhao or jax FoN if someone like Lebanc or Singed sometimes i get armor later if i'm doing real good.) - zeal - sell dorans - Sheen - Trinity force - Bloodthirster- Never got the 6th slot filled because i've been able to solo her base by then. Won all my games with her so far.