Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lookin' for some peeps to norm queue with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

02-21-2012

I love Twisted Treeline, but there are way too many peeps that don't understand how this format is played and it gets quite frustrating. I'm wanting to know if there are any peeps out there that thoroughly enjoy Twisted Treeline and would want to queue up sometimes? Feel free to give me an add, or post here if you're up for it:

"Quick Rawr"

Zarinde

02-21-2012

I'll try it out
Who would you have me play?

Quick Rawr

02-21-2012

I just want to have some peeps that know what they're doing to queue with. You can play whomever (:

darkaura23

02-21-2012

ill play with you. TT is the only map i play on so..... hope to play with you on friday. Ill be on around 5:30 to 6:00 central time in america.

Quick Rawr

02-21-2012

Quote:
darkaura23:
ill play with you. TT is the only map i play on so..... hope to play with you on friday. Ill be on around 5:30 to 6:00 central time in america.

Sent a request (:

Just had another splendid team that harassed each other and both afked. Ya...y..... ):