Suspended 3 days because of my faith

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polish Vodka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

dont talk about the community or u get banned o.o

noromac0

02-21-2012

god **** i hate religious people

lol I died again

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I make you MIA View Post
Where was God when my hamster died?!?
On shrooms.

..Sorry, had to.

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Where was your god when my Amumu jungled without smite?

takeamaru

02-21-2012

offensive language bans are unjust...

theres a language filter if you turned it off it's your own **** fault for seeing me say **** YOU IDIOT

HonomonMan

02-21-2012

well its ****ed up tring to push your religion on some1 else

Regards

02-21-2012

As a Christian, I'm calling your bluff. Sorry man, but no one is going to ban you because of that.

Ions03

02-21-2012

ya i am a atheist as well i dont care about fictional chars from 2000 years ago nor do i find any value in telling someone God bless.....

At the same time i am pissed that you got banned for this you were just being nice..... Some atheist can be over the top i am not and i support you not being banned.... Ban the real trolls

Défense

02-21-2012

i highly doubt its the reason why. anyway its a 3 day ban, its not gonna kill you.

Christian Jawa

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnnx View Post
i HIGHLY doubt that riot would waste their time suspending someone for saying god bless.

nevertheless, these threads always end with a rioter posting a trickle of info on why the OP really got banned, and the OP disappears respectively.

Good luck with it though.

P.s. i say god bless in my matches sometimes, and no one cries about it. I have been playing for over a year and a half, and no suspension yet =)
Riot never saw my case. I am level 26 so I have only been judged by my peers. I agree that riot would not suspend me for this but the fact that my case has only been seen by the community thats why I think I got punished.