Suspended 3 days because of my faith

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAntiimatter

02-21-2012

got pwned son

Amnesa

02-21-2012

haha nice try, get owned by pendragon

Amnesa

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah1091 View Post
This guy gives Christians a bad name everywhere.
^ agree so much

Bladesauce

02-21-2012

This morning this thread had like 3 pages when i looked... that exploded fast as hell

ModestBanana

02-21-2012

Justice.

Are these the boards of justice?

LawlerBrawler

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJaww View Post
see this is EXACTLY my problem. does your religion not say homosexuality is wrong? are you saying that religious beliefs are not the main reason why homosexuals do not have the equal rights? the 200 grand the mormon church donated to support prop 8 would have to say othewise.

if you really believe that your religion does not endorse these things then why not change that which these "other" religions use from your religion? the bible has been rewritten before. so why are these things still there?

i want you to think about this the next time you go to church. what are the things my own faith tells me that i disagree with. are these things small? or are they being detrimental to the progress of human civilization? ask the leader of your church if they think homosexuality is a sin. ask them if they believe a woman doesnt have the right to decide what happens with there own body. then ask yourself if you can really follow these people knowing that even tho your contribution may be small you are helping to spread such beliefs you yourself disagree with.
Ok, first of all don't patronize me. Second of all did you even read my argument? I said that many churches still hold the policy to treat homosexuals as human beings as equals. I'm not going to turn this into a debate about homosexuality but I will say this, I can see why people might be against homosexuality (biologically, things don't work that way). That doesn't mean they have to treat them as lesser people, and that doesn't mean that homosexuals should be belittled, and that is the opinion of multiple churches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rirakkuma View Post
The person I quoted was calling the OP a hypocritical Christian because his version of Christianity varies. Therefore, it's relative. Since there is no universal religion, they are all hypocritical of each other. So, from my perspective, religion is hypocrisy.
Right, but the way you're using the term hypocritical is wrong. It might make sense to you, but you need to find another word, because people act on the beliefs of their own branch of Christianity, which is in no way hypocritical at all. The word that fits into your statement is "contradictory"

Rickdiculous

02-21-2012

im christian and i never really understood why people didn't like us, now i c y...

Steelgrip

02-21-2012

not saying the an is fair or not , but, if I entered every game by saying "gl god's not real" I could be reported too. the internet is not the best place to bring it up; far from it in fact.

iTaker

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Jawa View Post
First, I know this is going to get hazed but I think its fair I share this with the community.

I came home from work to realize that when I logged onto my LoL I have been banned for 3 days, via tribunal. When I went to my email I was told it was from recieving reports of "Offensive language". Now I know for a fact that something is amiss because I have never sworn in League of Legends. What I do say is HF GB before every game. People ask what the GB stands for and I say God Bless. Several times (probably around 20) I have been told that I would be reported for saying that. Thinking they are trolling, I just mute them and move on with my game. Obviously I have been getting reported for this simple, kind gesture. I realize that a large majority of people dont share my faith but I honestly do not think it is fair that I get reported on a friendly saying I am telling people. Im not QQing about getting suspended, I just wanted to see this brought to the community/Riot to shed some light on the issue.
Thank you and have an awesome day.

EDIT: In response of those saying "Riot would never do this" I agree.. but since I am level 26 Riot never saw my case. Only my peers aka Tribunal

EDIT2: In response of those demanding Pendragon to come in here, please do. I welcome pendragon to come in here and make this more clear for me. I know I never swore in game but if Pendragon shows me something else that would merit a 3 day suspension, I will take the punishment and learn from my mistake.

EDIT3: Pendragon pasting another chat log with my name on it, even saying he change the summoner name.... really?

(Note: I replaced your old summoner name with your current one in this chat log)
people like you are toxic to this game for thinking of such ludicrous ban reasons...good day to your sir and enjoy your ban

por favor

02-21-2012

Soy Mexicano. Am I doing it right?