Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonTehKnight

02-21-2012

I've noticed that when I play Jax on Dominion his animations will break very often. After a bit of messing around in a custom I've found that it happens after he captures a point. His animation will get stuck on capping and never go back unless I use an emote (dance, joke, laugh). Has anyone else had this happen?

Vetu Soul

02-22-2012

Yes, CONSTANTLY. Pretty annoying because auto attack animations do not show.

IronCladRooster

02-22-2012

Yes I also have this same problem. I was just about to come on here and post the same thing. I use the Vandal Jax skin and wasn't sure if it was unique to this skin, but it looks like it might apply to all of jax's skins

nerf Irelia

FastLoaf

02-29-2012

Yes I have this issue as well, it makes it really hard to tell what my champ is doing. I also have an added glitch effect to this. My health and mana bar will not change for the rest of the match. I can not tell if I am loosing a battle, or if my abilities can be used. This is a huge problem and I hope it gets fixed soon.