How many TF players

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NessOnett

02-21-2012

Take the time to pre stack their PaC? So that when they go to harass they can double-tap W to pull the red/gold card you planned to harass with? And how many of you ensure that you always have a stacked deck proc when you throw your card to maximize the value of it?

I see almost nobody do these things. Kinda just feel like people hit the W button, and go from there. Picking the card they want after waiting for rotation, and never having it coincide with their stacked deck.

Fèlix

02-21-2012

WTB: TF ratio buffs.
I have twisted fate. I'll admit to just hitting the W key and winging it. Hah. I gave up on twisted fate though, it's just harder to carry with him per say. Kennen, or Brand, or Ahri.

If anything I want an increase on wild card missile speed :/

ontheworld

02-21-2012

I wait for stacked deck... And I can usually get the right card double tapped (seems like I don't even pay attention when I'm pre stacking it)

Narilera

02-21-2012

I've been playing TF a lot recently. I'm still getting the hang of picking the card I want on the first rotation, though utilizing the stack deck to full potential is next on my list.

fafcp

02-21-2012

what do you mean pre stack PaC?

NessOnett

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narilera View Post
I've been playing TF a lot recently. I'm still getting the hang of picking the card I want on the first rotation, though utilizing the stack deck to full potential is next on my list.
My point is that veteran TF players should be able to "stack their PaC" in advance, and not even need a rotation. Just double-tap the W button(because it was already on the card you wanted when you clicked it).

But they never seem to.

fafcp

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
My point is that veteran TF players should be able to "stack their PaC" in advance, and not even need a rotation. Just double-tap the W button(because it was already on the card you wanted when you clicked it).

But they never seem to.
I still don't get what you mean. Isn't PaC random?

twoclose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
Take the time to pre stack their PaC? So that when they go to harass they can double-tap W to pull the red/gold card you planned to harass with? And how many of you ensure that you always have a stacked deck proc when you throw your card to maximize the value of it?

I see almost nobody do these things. Kinda just feel like people hit the W button, and go from there. Picking the card they want after waiting for rotation, and never having it coincide with their stacked deck.
ROFL this DOES NOT work. PaC cards keep rotating when the spell is in cooldown and not being used. you sir, are delusional.

downvote because i'm right? you jelly? why not look it up? or play a single TF game?

Narilera

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafcp View Post
I still don't get what you mean. Isn't PaC random?
no. everytime you use it, the starting card rotates. just like the regular rotation. (or so I think).

LittleBlueSmurf

02-21-2012

I don't use stacked deck...ever

It's a waste of an ability on AP TF. I can do more damage by maxing q and w first.

12345 ... 11