Jax gets the treelines moving!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

He was always one of the kings in TT but after the rework he is on top of the Food Chain.

a 15 death jax suddenly picks off after lv.6 and starts turning the game around by being a kill machine.

BEWARE of all jaxes.

you would think tryndamyre was op but bad tryndamyres are easy to beat. especially foreigner tryndamyres... they are so horrible and whine about how noob their team is XD

There was this bad Jax that fed me hardcore for 20 minutes but suddenly he started humping faces and was indestructable with trinity force =o= many similiar scenerios has happened but the good jax players was able to dominate without the need of TF, all they needed was a Wriggles.

The jax rework that people whined about rather turned out for the better, just so you know..
Sword of the Divine is no longer there to stop you! i so miss that item~! T.T

I love it when jax or xin is on my team because even if they don't do to well with my help they get the game moving even as 2v3 ^_^

I'm sick of Volibear,Morde,Tryndamyre,Ziggs,Ryze,Sion,Singed,R umble feeding (these guys are really good champions yet the bad players ruin it..)

Have a nice day! ^____^

Lertan

02-21-2012

Quote:
a 15 death jax suddenly picks off after lv.6
If jax has died 15 times before level 6, that ult isn't going to help him...

Boo

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colte View Post
The jax rework that people whined about rather turned out for the better, just so you know..
Sword of the Divine is no longer there to stop you!
...why would you need one

slayer Roma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

you are lucky cause your thread is in the tt section , any where else you would have been down voted to ground

Ixcel

02-21-2012

i agree, i had a 13 death jax some how come back after lv.6 because of his ultimate and only had wriggles wtf