Mutual Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Please add this.

Devious Rogue

10-31-2012

This may lead to instances of one person on one team deliberately leaving so their team can get a draw, but if the teams are sportsman-like enough to give then by all means. (Though people like myself would not resist the chance to earn free ELO. Also, 5v4s are fun because they tend to increase my KD)

Sheogowrath

11-04-2012

I love me some free elo, I can't lie; but I'll admit this is actually a cool idea. XD

EternalXero

11-06-2012

I like this. I had one game where 3 people on the other team were gone less than 5 minutes in. The game SUCKED as we rolled them.

IonDragonX

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvyo View Post
I think adding a mutual surrender to the game would add another level of sportsmanship that this game could use.

I dont know how many times I have gone into a game and the other team or mine instantly loses somebody due to lag or w/e the issue may be and its a free win for the opposing team. I have been on both sides and I dislike it on both ends. I play this game to have fun and be competitive and when somebody is Dc'ing like crazy it just makes that particular game boring and unchallenging for both teams.

If you added a surrender button that both teams could vote on where nobody got a loss or a win I think that would help alot, especially in ranked games because I would hate to either lose or win without either myself or the opposing team earning it.

Thanks
Now that we have Honorable Opponent and Teamwork rating, this makes a whole lot more sense. It is better to leave a game non-rated than to win OR lose a 5 v 4 game that is of no fault of anybody.

3rdStorm

11-08-2012

Such a good idea.

After 5 mins if both teams agree over 75% then the game is declared a tie.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Draw option: No IP or RP awarded, just saves players the time of playing a game that isn't working out due to connection problems or griefers.

Sounds good.
+1

devineinferno

11-10-2012

+1

Admod

11-12-2012

Very good idea. I'm for it.

shadowblade8

11-12-2012

I agree to this because its an issue no one person can foresee when someone will d/c D: so in my mind make it fair and even this out it no fun for either teams

great point good job for bringing this up.