Mutual Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KatuXiK

06-07-2012

This sounds sweet to me. I hate winning/losing because of a lost player on either side. Make the teams uneven and the game is no longer what its made to be. I'd use this.

TheMightyComp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3wbacha View Post
This sounds like a great idea. Make it only available upon a DC and available immediately so that people don't need to waste 15-25 minutes of their time.
Maybe you should change that to only make the option available when teams are uneven. I've played good 4v4's and even a 3v3 once where I won/lost purely on skill.

BuDusKa

06-17-2012

i agree with this idea too lol. its actually better than the one i had in mind, which was to make a button for someone to be able to joined that specific game and just have the cash that that particular player made and the lvl he/she had at that point but idk if that would so simply yours sounds way better good thinking my fellow summoner.

Four Skins

07-28-2012

Bump for reconsideration

Mustsmash

07-28-2012

Could someone from RIOT comment on the viability of this? I was just in a game with OP, and we had a D/C since the loading screen, leaving us 4v5 the entire game. Both sides recognized it was a horrible situation, and everyone was a great sport about it. It would be amazing to have such a tool to foster good sportsmanship in LoL to have a Mutual surrender when bad games like this happen. Everyone has been in one.

AceLaser

07-28-2012

why hasn't this been implemented yet

Sambrosia

07-29-2012

Very good idea. I like the sound of it being available from the start as well.

Darth Flap

10-29-2012

seems like a fine idea.

MordeEsNumbreUno

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvyo View Post
I think adding a mutual surrender to the game would add another level of sportsmanship that this game could use.

I dont know how many times I have gone into a game and the other team or mine instantly loses somebody due to lag or w/e the issue may be and its a free win for the opposing team. I have been on both sides and I dislike it on both ends. I play this game to have fun and be competitive and when somebody is Dc'ing like crazy it just makes that particular game boring and unchallenging for both teams.

If you added a surrender button that both teams could vote on where nobody got a loss or a win I think that would help alot, especially in ranked games because I would hate to either lose or win without either myself or the opposing team earning it.

Thanks
Love the idea, too bad most of the community are either kids who want EVRY WIN MINE NOOBS LOL or jerks who would never mutually surrender. Also, this might work on premades, but you never know when you would get -insert country name here- premade teams who would always press no on mutual surrenders if on the winning side.

TheBziur

10-29-2012

The mechanism actually is in the game (as far as I'm aware), but it's very little known, and thus not used.
If whole team quits, the game just ends. Also no penality will be given. It may be a bug though, because I experienced it only once.

(confirmation needed)