@Riot - Specifically Pendragon, you need to stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narilera

04-10-2012

Riot is amazing. I truly don't understand how you guys don't get burnt out after pouring so much into the game and the community. Riot's Staff is made of sterner stuff.

Dethant

04-10-2012

this thread..
is great.
<3
nice people FTW

sWiGgL3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
Cannot... stop... cool... stuff... All the energy (and mana) from our community just drives us to want to do all of the things! By the way, the energy in IPL alone was just amazing; I can only imagine if we could harness all of the energy from our community... we'd be able to power all the major cities on Earth for... ever.
Who would need nuclear energy?

I Will Be Hokage

04-10-2012

Who says its a free game, I've put in like 500+ into it but Riots work is appreciated towards the game. Solving this community though, worst job ever.

tisin

04-10-2012

nothing different to see here. as always, make on topic to boost Riot ego we got 18 instantaneous reply from then but when make a usefull topic to talk about some bug/toxic mechanic in-game and Riot post just disappear...

Revans101

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisin View Post
nothing different to see here. as always, make on topic to boost Riot ego we got 18 instantaneous reply from then but when make a usefull topic to talk about some bug/toxic mechanic in-game and Riot post just disappear...
Sounds to me like just another reason to complain.

Knight of Wolves

04-13-2012

That awkward moment when LoL can also have the best community... ಠ_ಠ

MeanFacedJohnny

04-13-2012

And i just wrote a letter of thanks to Riot before seeing this thread... well at least Riots getting some of the props it deserves today.