@Riot - Specifically Pendragon, you need to stop

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revans101

02-20-2012

You need to stop this nonsense that you've been at day after day after day. It's becoming too much to handle.

Almost every time I see something from the likes of Pendragon or other Rioters it's the same old story. Let me list off some of the things that Rioters are doing that are destroying this community.

List of Rioter Injustices:
- Personally investigating the questions of Summoner's and taking time out of their own personal lives to respond to the community more so than almost any other game company on the planet.

- Listen to Summoners' concerns even though they know that the large majority of complaints are totally baseless and lack thought.

- Willingly participate in a community that constantly ridicules them for all of the hard work that they have put into their pride and joy otherwise known as LoL.

- Provide us with unrelenting humor, whether it be in the form of Sun lady obsessed parrots, "tons of damage" fanatics, or Rioters that bring the beat down on Summoners who have forgotten the code.

- Continue to give us feature after feature and champion after champion (ok, well some features I feel you could actually work more on, but... never mind that) for a game that's free. On top of that, doing so even after so many people complain about all the free stuff that you keep giving them.

- Put up with our terrible addiction to bad jokes, memes, and overused puns (I used to write original internet jokes, but then I took an arrow to the knee.)

- Show genuine interest in our geeky art, creations, and stories that serve no purpose other than to make us happy.

- Diligently reading threads about how bad the Tribunal is. Even though the 10,000 threads all say the same thing you read through them and keep a watchful eye for injustices.

- Staying an active part of the community despite all the terrible things people say about you, some of which I'm sure will be said in this very thread.

Don't you understand Rioters? If you keep this up, people might actually start to think you're cool people... We can't let that happen, it just isn't right. If you continue down this road, I fear that you may turn into something we don't even recognize.

A company that cares.

This was a rather long shout out to Rioters as a whole. I just think that you guys deal with so much BS from a community that is here because how well of a job you've done thus far. I don't care if this thread gets downvoted, upvoted, or whatever types of forum flame the community decides to use (so long as it doesn't get closed, I would be a sad panda as they say). I think that despite any shortcomings you (Rioters) may have, the job that you've done so far is great.

P.S. Ironstylus, I expect you to get on those Sunglasses nerfs pronto. It's ruining the game as we know it. Leona cannot overcome the sunglasses!

Jungle Nunu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revans101 View Post
I don't care if this thread gets downvoted, upvoted, or whatever types of forum flame the community decides to use.!
I bet he does.

nazukum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Scumbag Rioters

Celestya

02-20-2012

The thing is, when people get passionate, they either exclaim wild praises of ridiculousness that are just absurd, or they complain about everything because they feel it's not perfect. Granted, it doesn't justify the idiocy, but that's the reason.

I've personally invested a fair chunk of my $ in Riot, and hope to have incentives to keep doing so for quite some time.

Adarkarn

02-20-2012

I love these posts.

I came for the idiocy from the title expecting OP to bash Riot and their employees, i stayed for great post.

Revans101

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Skill View Post
I bet he does.
It's not about upvotes or downvotes. Riot sees... everything. The proof of this is in the parrot. if you so much as THINK about Leona, the parrot has already read the thread at least 11 times. He may not comment, but he's there... watching...

The same goes for Rioters in general, just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't read. The point of the thread is to give the a +1 vote because they have to deal with a community like this day after day.

Octavian Morosan

02-20-2012

lol im sure they care about 1 person out of 15 million :P

StationaryObject

02-20-2012

I assumed I'd have to come in here and post something really witty to defend our Rioters.
I assumed wrong.

GG man, great Post.

Rainbowwy

02-20-2012

I don't get it, there's no pleasing you people...

Revans101

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowwy View Post
I don't get it, there's no pleasing you people...
Who's "you people?"

1234511 ... 26