Health runes and HP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aegis Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Trying to confirm the values of health runes, can't find the answer so I thought I'd ask here.

If I have a health rune that gives me a flat 2 health, does that literally mean I have a bonus of 2HP throughout the game? Or is the 2 health a rated value which equals to 20HP in game (1 heath = 10HP), for example?

Tried searches, but all I'm getting back are questions about %/level vs. flat rate runes, which isn't what I'm looking for. =)

TwistWrist

02-20-2012

If it says only 2 health, then it only gives 2 health points.

Aegis Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
If it says only 2 health, then it only gives 2 health points.
Thanks.

Larcent

02-20-2012

If the rune scales per level it will say "x [stat] per level" and will then say at the end how much of that stat it will give you when you reach level 18.

Thundarianjunk

02-20-2012

if I remember right, the % runes are almost never better than the flat (don't quote me on it though)

I've only ever seen people running yellow health runes these days to make sure they have some extra hp in lane, but in general I would suggest not using the health runes. armor runes are likely going to give you more bang for your buck in terms of survivability.