Rumble Counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPulsefire Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

I recently viewed a spreadsheet on some rumble counters, and maybe its because i play bad Riven's, or bad Gangplanks, but the only counter i could agree with is singed. Apparently Riven is a counter but I havent really faced one that has given me any trouble. Is there any other Rumble counters that you guys know of?

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Rumble doesn't have a hard counter. I'm not super familiar with him as I don't see him often, nor do I own him yet. I've seen kennen do well against him though.

KentukyWaterfall

02-20-2012

A Talon with good timing can beat Rumble. He can stand behind the minion line and harass/last hit with W, and E>Q after you use your Q.

Jessu desu

02-20-2012

I always beat rumble as Warwick so maybe you should try him hes a strong solo top

Ruahi

02-20-2012

rumble is a high harass and no sustain (initially until you buy sustain)

play a champ that is a hybrid of harass sustain but doesnt specialize in either

i like cho gath

onboardtonowhere

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentukyWaterfall View Post
A Talon with good timing can beat Rumble. He can stand behind the minion line and harass/last hit with W, and E>Q after you use your Q.
Noooo. Rumble has shield, fire spitter and is somewhat tanky. Also Talon's Rake (W) pushes lane.

Black Lister

02-20-2012

Kog'Maw. 'Nough said.

cavecricket48

02-20-2012

Mordekaiser is an even better pusher than Rumble, and actually beats him in lane.

That being said, he's such a good pusher that it's to a fault- he often pushes so far that "Morde es numero uno" as a ganking target, "huehuehue."

Folly Inc

02-20-2012

If I had to hazard a guess, I would assume no one can straight up -beat him- in lane. Shen should be able to lane against him, but not stop him. Any ranged champions should be the same idea. Kennen might actually be able to harass him well. Maybe Gragas too.

cavecricket48

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
If I had to hazard a guess, I would assume no one can straight up -beat him- in lane. Shen should be able to lane against him, but not stop him. Any ranged champions should be the same idea. Kennen might actually be able to harass him well. Maybe Gragas too.
Kennen would be a definitely good choice to harass Rumble up top, but since Rumble always gets Merc Treads, it instantly reduces his effectiveness once he gets said treads.

Gragas... Well, with a clutch shield and free movement boost, Rumble really doesn't have a problem dodging casks. Plus, Gragas is a melee champion. That means he can't farm except be barrels unless he wants constant harassment.

Besides Mordekaiser, Wu actually beats Rumble in lane as well. The armor shredding and the gap closer, plus the knockup (Which tenacity can't reduce in duration) actually acts like a good deterrent from Rumble farming, besides by spamming Electro-Harpoon.