Counterpick to Casseopia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tasty Togepi

02-25-2012

Why does it feel like no one plays Fizz? He is such a great mid champion. He can destroy most ap mids with his gap closer and his dodge/slow. He is a very nice burst caster with a great escape/chasing mech. He can counter cass by simply dealing more damage to her. Just W,Q,E her then she will be quite low. You can either ignite or R to finish her off. Fizz is great in that you can dodge her predictable spells.

BurntWalrus

02-26-2012

Maokai, malhazar, or maybe a stealthy.

Its not hard to beat cass as hardly anyone plays her as their main.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

02-26-2012

Cassio is my most played AP, so I can give some advice.

Vlad is not a good counter to Cass, I'd say that Cass is a good counter to Vlad. She has more range and more damage during the laning phase, not to mention the crowd control that Vlad does not have (trollpool doesn't really count as one). Also, almost every Cass is packing Ignite, which means that your Q won't be that effective.

Lux could have a good time against Cass due to the range on her E and R and W for diminishing her DoT, but I have yet to face one.

Morgana, Kassadin and Veigar can beat the **** out of her, since she doesn't have a single target nuke and has to use a combo instead - they can interrupt these with their defensive abilities and CC. I once faced Mao as a Cass and he also gave me a really hard time, essentially getting rid of one of her main advantages (ranged poke).

DaHaptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

I don't think there's any direct counters to Cass, but Kass, Morg, and Galio should be able to farm fairly effectively against her without dying.

Definitely not free week Kassadins though, good god those are awful.

McPhatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

leblanc = mage counter

Bendial

02-27-2012

I play Cass a lot and Caitlyn and Lux are probably the hardest I've been against.

SmileyLPhie

02-27-2012

No one really straight up counters cassiopia except for kassadin. Characters that lane against her well are brand and lux because lux can outrange her and if she does land a poison on her, you can slow her so she cant use her fangs continuously on you. Brand can burst her back more damage than she can output so he can almost kill her with a full combo and guarantee kill her if you have ult + ignite.

Rounder22

02-27-2012

I played Cass yesterday against Fizz in my 3rd ranked game. I got my butt kicked. I'm not great at mid and I told my team that at champ select. I have about 900 normals played and I usually do very well with Cass, rarely losing my lane. I especially love laning against Ziggs.

Fizz destroyed me, ugh.

Trutskill

Recruiter

02-27-2012

Really, Victor could do a lot of damage without being hit, his lazer can do a lot of damage, and the range is great, if cass come close to aply the combo of skills, stun and shield would shut this down.

NinjaCÅT

02-27-2012

when i play Xerath i almost never lose to the enemy mid ... (some times the enemy jungle kills me D: )