Ahri vs Malzahar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cargyros

02-20-2012

So i have been maining malz for a really long time, but tthen i tried ahri in a Co-op vs AI game and i completely carried my team who were being pushed back to our base (Intermediate Lvl. ) I was wondering what the community consensus on her is?

AngusSama

02-20-2012

Ahri rocks, she's a lot of fun. Malzahar just happens to be one of her hard counters, along with Ryze. Anyone that can stop her mid dash can rock her face really. Ryze, Malzahar, Morgana, Veigar, ect. People with snare/stuns and burst.

Malkoto

02-20-2012

@ angus veigars stun does not work on ahri, she can dash through it without being stunned because it is technically a "flash" skill

AngusSama

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkoto View Post
@ angus veigars stun does not work on ahri, she can dash through it without being stunned because it is technically a "flash" skill
A good Veigar will land it on top of you, in which case it works exceptionally well.

DirkTarTar

02-20-2012

a good ahri can wreck hard if people arnt paying attention to her... but she can be easily shut down and out played.... her ball is easy to dodge, her charm is blocked by minions, and a cc in the middle of her ult will mean she is dead.

shouldnt really use bots as a comparison for how good a champion is.

good veigars dont let you run into his stun... he lands the mf-er on top of you

WindedTangent

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSama View Post
A good Veigar will land it on top of you, in which case it works exceptionally well.
except even if he lands it on top of her she can still escape the dark matter drop thing with her ult, ahri should not lose to veigar mid

viegar is just naturally weak against high mobility champs

EDIT: For early levels of his stun anyway