Top, Wukong Vs Nidale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Candlejack Bot

02-20-2012

Did i counterpick myself?

TL DR at the end

soraka got mad at me, and call me noob

i was doing as Wukong on top, ok, i died first early thanks to their jungler, but after that i killed her 3 times, (one time while i got ganked i juked and killed nidale ), and my jungler didnt gank top even once, too busy in bot lane helping when they died for overextending.

later after getting half life of their turret, i got surprised for a 3 man gank, i survived, but i was too low to def my turret, so i recalled, called for help, no one came, go top again, killed nidale, victor came in place of nidale( he was well farmed) killed him and the tower. i was the first in getting a enemy tower, after that i went for mid helped sion got a kill and i started pushing to their turret, pinged me to go away, so i went top, keep pushing til get near the second turret, while they engage 4v5 near dragon, all of them died, as they keep fighting on bot, i got the second turret, soraka keep calling me noob, for counter pick myself, and for not cross all over the map when they engage a 4v5, after all his talk, and the enemy nidale and jungler keep trash talking to me over my name in game, by that time i was 5/2/2
i gave up on my plan of destroying top and keep near to the team, sion and me fought 2 times a 3v2 and won in the jungle, and after that we keep winning team fights
at the end i was 9/2/9, soraka 0/2/10, sion and sion i think he was 8/3/5

TLR i think that i did prety good against nidale, and all over the match, but still, did i counterpick myself against nidale as wukong?, that was enough reason to get trash talked by the support, the carry, the enemy top and enemy jungler?

Ixionas

02-20-2012

Not really a counterpick, unless you walk into a trap while stealthed. Nidalee is just a really strong champ top lane. Not many can beat her easily.

gazzaguff

02-20-2012

I don't think she counters wukong assuming AD nidalee, you can take cloth 5 and really give her trouble before 6, but in my experience it gets a lot harder when she gets cougar. If she has a hard enough time csing/trading before that though, you should win pretty easily

ThaFaub

02-20-2012

yeah you counterpicked urself

my friend main wukong and hate fighting nidale if she good with auto attack , spears and traps your ****ed

unless you manage to kill her at lvl 2, you will need ignite for that

Dracozero

02-20-2012

nidalee ****s on most melee champions

she ****s on pretty much anyone, in fact.

AugustDV

02-20-2012

Nidalee beats Wukong top, you fought a bad Nidalee, either unskilled or one that should have known to go AP against Wukong. She out-sustains and can trade back hard.

Candlejack Bot

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaguff View Post
I don't think she counters wukong assuming AD nidalee, you can take cloth 5 and really give her trouble before 6, but in my experience it gets a lot harder when she gets cougar. If she has a hard enough time csing/trading before that though, you should win pretty easily
she was ap, and even whit his large rod, i just wait for her to use their skills and then engage and punish her, so it wasnt that hard

Turbo Sawka

02-20-2012

cant win with nid as wu.

Anomandar

02-20-2012

Nid is very annoying top for many bruisers.

Candlejack Bot

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustDV View Post
Nidalee beats Wukong top, you fought a bad Nidalee, either unskilled or one that should have known to go AP against Wukong. She out-sustains and can trade back hard.

well she was ap, but i already had runes and masteries of mr, and boots whit mr, i just had to clone before his spear and keep hitting, but maybe she was bad because she didnt get armor

and i always took the traps before engage to propely use my clone, she did heal herfself, but whit my regen dodging her atacks i was always whit more than half of my hp