Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

02-07-2014

Quote:
oCornFlake:
I just started this today, and I have to say it is an amazing read, even if it never gets completed it was fun while it lasted, HuggableZombie I thank you for sharing your amazing (not completed) story with the league community!

I've really just been so bleh about it. I've got a lot on my plate atm with family issues, and work, I just don't have the time to just sit and write. I've been planning a rewrite that'll fit the characters more, the biggest reason I haven't gotten around to it is because of the backlash I might receive.

However, once things have settled, I'll have time to finish the rewrite and make it into the story I REALLY wanted to tell.

destroyer300

Recruiter

04-06-2014

Bump!
We. Require. MOAR.

We seriously need another chapter Zombie. WHERE IS IT??!?
P.S. I just discovered this today, BUT I WANT MOAR STORY!

Red Pig45

04-09-2014

Quote:
HuggableZombie:
I've really just been so bleh about it. I've got a lot on my plate atm with family issues, and work, I just don't have the time to just sit and write. I've been planning a rewrite that'll fit the characters more, the biggest reason I haven't gotten around to it is because of the backlash I might receive.

However, once things have settled, I'll have time to finish the rewrite and make it into the story I REALLY wanted to tell.

don't listen to the backlash.
this is fan fiction not canon, so write what you want and @$#% what the haters say.

we love this story and want it to continue.

Prospector Pete

07-15-2014

Bump of greatness

Duksing Chau

07-24-2014

Quote:
Prospector Pete:
Bump of greatness
you know that chapter 10 came out already right?

AceKeralis

08-16-2014

Quote:
HuggableZombie:

Yo when are you gonna release mo chapters of Shen X Akali breh?

LighteningAB

08-16-2014

What???

YouCryWhenIP

09-28-2014

Bump. Moar. I hope you haven't forgotten about this. It's been nearly a month. Surely your issues have been resolved. Rite? Rite? Pls. Moar.

AerithRayne

09-29-2014

While the poor guy's got a lot on his plate, I think things have finally been improving a bit for him. He works a lot now, but I too hope he can find some of his free time to come this way.