Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crappy Aim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

More please?

HybridF

04-16-2012

More indeed! And I liked Mordekaiser the way you portrayed him. I think of him as the average metalhead, wanting to be seen as evil, intimidating, and cool, but deep inside, he's just another nice guy that happens to be into "darker stuff". His lore does refer to him as having a "noble stance", too. Live, Akali, live!

MrSqueakums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

****it that was good.

Crappy Aim

04-20-2012

more pl0x

HuggableZombie

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crappy Aim View Post
more pl0x
More will come. I just need some time to find out where I really want this to end. It's a bit different than what I had planned originally and kind of need to brain storm where to go after this. Don't worry though, I'll think of something eventually.

HuggableZombie

04-24-2012

Announcement : It turns out, this week was actually going to be a lot more busy than what I had thought originally. If you guys don't know, I'm graduating this year and this week all the other classes are testing and my class (seniors) are preparing for graduation this week so I haven't had a chance to really do anything in the way of writing. I've also started an experiment involving Teemo which has taken a good chunk out of my day today. If I get the chance, tomorrow, during school since I'm in the gym all day, I will try to write as much as possible. I really don't like it when people are watching me write and being around friends kind of makes my brain a little dysfunctional and thus I usually can't come up with anything at school. I will try though because I love you guys :P

TLDR: Zombie is graduating, started an experiment with Teemo, going to try to write tomorrow in the gym.

This thread is long from dead to me.

Update: I really had no chance to write. I managed to refer 3 people in total during the week and since my laptop is one of 2 laptops out of a group of 5, my computer was running LoL all day and I barely got a chance to do anything with it. I'm still trying to find out where I want this next chapter to start.

MinBunny

04-30-2012

bumps.
More! I'll keep waiting :3

Oshiet

04-30-2012

What a great story! Alkali and Shen are my favorite pairing. <3 You did an AWESOME job with each character, too! Can't wait for more!

And, congrats on your graduation!

HuggableZombie

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshiet View Post
What a great story! Alkali and Shen are my favorite pairing. <3 You did an AWESOME job with each character, too! Can't wait for more!

And, congrats on your graduation!
Thank you very much. I felt like I could have made it better but I like where it stands now. Perhaps one day I'll rewrite it after I finish this one and my Leagueocalypse.

Oshiet

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
Thank you very much. I felt like I could have made it better but I like where it stands now. Perhaps one day I'll rewrite it after I finish this one and my Leagueocalypse.
Well, if you really feel that way about your writing... Just know that ALOT of people admit your story and skills right now. Keep heading in this direction, though, I'm positive that with whatever route you take, you'll still be an awesome author/writer/whatever you'd prefer to be called.