Twisted Treeline Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selwock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2012

So what exactly is the meta for Twisted Treeline?

Anmah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Bump. Would like the answer to this

makkii

02-19-2012

honestly i dunno what to call it, its not so much a set team in set lanes as much as a jungler and then picking champs that counter the other teams, its not like for example like ap top tanky ad bot, its more like "oh they picked tryn, hes prolly going top so im going to pick malphite and go top" not saying thats a great example but its more like that on threes

Sam

02-19-2012

It's more of counterpicking and having a jungler. But idk, alot of people still think jungling is impossible, yet i can do it

Colte

02-20-2012

it's more of avoiding feeders and trolls.

guys with numbers in their name usually sucks sadly..

just had a couple rounds where i had fail volibears and it was disgusting... -_-

MrS8N

02-20-2012

Burst damage, dragon control, anti-carry

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-20-2012

non ranked meta for high end

Jungle Lee Sin + anything

Low end meta
Run bottom bush solo and die and complain ur teamates told u to retreat isntead of rushing. no jungler and yelling at teammate who try to jungle then feeding going 0/9 and blaming it on the jungler who did great and building **** things like spell vamp shaco for top lane or an Ninja tabi against 3 ap or Merc against 3 ad non ccers or IE + Thornmail on volibear and saying you don't need warmogs.

To win low end its not how good you are its who's feeder is worse.

Ranked meta
Jungler (lee/shyvana/shaco) + AD carry/Tanky DPS (Sion is good here) + AP carry .(Morgana is a great pick)

badchrismiller

02-20-2012

i hate the low end meta, i hate the bush rush.... its incredibly dumb, and whenever i don't participate or state that i don't want to rush... i get flamed haha....

I lemonade I

02-20-2012

meta is
strong 1v1 champs with gap closers that can go over walls
a balance of ap and ad champs
build tanky

PurpleURP

02-20-2012

simply:
two ad that get wriggles
one pure ap