Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.08%
Maybe needs some changes 37 26.06%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 85 59.86%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

12345612 ... 42
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Got the Lore up!

Flamell

02-19-2012

I really like the concept of this champion. The only problem I have is with the W, not that its OP or anything like that. I just want to know what the idea behind this ability is. What is it intended to do, it seems like Sion's shield ability accept the Totem doesn't move. I am assuming that if the shield is destroyed before the 4 seconds that it doesn't explode and deal damage is this correct?
Also how does the passive work, is it only her auto attacks that do the chain? and if so does it deal reduced damage?
I think this is my last question. Why does her ult have an AD ratio?

The Kingleonidas

02-19-2012

I believe the concept of the W is that it provides a slow for for a few seconds and it can be exploded it migh tneed an aura affect to be efficient as for the other stuff i believe the passive is auto attacks and it just chains the ap damage fully. And the Ad is for if someone were to use her as a hybrid or ad with the Shattered earth being ad scale.

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
I really like the concept of this champion. The only problem I have is with the W, not that its OP or anything like that. I just want to know what the idea behind this ability is. What is it intended to do, it seems like Sion's shield ability accept the Totem doesn't move. I am assuming that if the shield is destroyed before the 4 seconds that it doesn't explode and deal damage is this correct?
Also how does the passive work, is it only her auto attacks that do the chain? and if so does it deal reduced damage?
I think this is my last question. Why does her ult have an AD ratio?
Okay, the Concept of Totemic Explosion is to have a slow, and if the person is smart enough not to get away or kill it and it can help with the skill shot (Shattering Earth). As for the passive. 2.It is just auto-hit and 3.For the Ult, We based it off of how kat runs her ulti you can build Ap or AD. Or you can do a Hybird of AP and AD

Flamell

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc202 View Post
Okay, the Concept is to have a slow and if the person is smart enough not to kill it, they can take damage. The concept is that it can help with the skill shot. As for the passive. It is just auto-hit and For the Ult, We based it off of how kat runs her ulti you can build Ap or AD. Or you can do a Hybird of AP and AD
Thanks so with that information, I have some tweaks I would like to present.
First the passive- If you build AD on her this is going to be a terror. I would make the chain deal 50% of the base damage to the secondary targets.

With the W make it more like Sion's ability to be able after sometime being able to reactivate the ability and have it explode on its own. Cause with out that people will just avoid it completely.

Other then that I think its a really solid Idea and I like it a lot.

Havoc202

02-19-2012

My fault for not putting it in, But yes You can pop the totem as well. It is alot like the shield excpet stationary.

Havoc202

02-19-2012

We are also needing alittle help in getting some art in on her. If anyone has some artistic ability we need your help...

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Any question or Commentary?

Limeaid

02-19-2012

Thanks for Clarify everything Havoc Much better than the first post with the Numbers. The w needs some tweaking but other than that it seems good Cant wait to Test the elements

Havoc202

02-19-2012

No problem Limeaid

12345612 ... 42