Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.08%
Maybe needs some changes 37 26.06%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 85 59.86%
Voters 142 .

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

02-28-2012

Quote:
The Kingleonidas:
Well im glad that you are spending as much time on this champ as you are. I mean you respond to everyones advice and accept the critizim as well got any plans for the lore yet i read that you were going to fix it up?

Well I needed to take out Malphite simply because his Lore doesnt show him being a Roaring or Raging Earth Elemental. He is a peaceful one so i need to take that out and I need to expand on Arilians time when she was hearing the elements. Show alittle more backround to it. So That is currently in the works. As for the critism it is needed, you can make a perfectly balanced out toon on your first attempt. You have to sit down and listen to what others think, give a quick compromise and see if that helps the situation or not.

Havoc202

02-29-2012

Any Reviews? Dont forget to Vote!

The Kingleonidas

02-29-2012

Glad to hear that you listen to the critisim well and take it to heart rather than just riding it off.

Havoc202

02-29-2012

Why ignore it?

P0NA

03-01-2012

[Bbump[/B]

Havoc202

03-01-2012

Bump

Havoc202

03-01-2012

Dont Forget to Vote!

Havoc202

03-02-2012

So we now have 2000 + views. Thank you for looking but if you keep coming back, Don't forget to vote for the thread if you like it!

Havoc202

03-02-2012

If anyone would like to give a review please do. It has been awhile and I know I am still working on how to expand the lore currently right now. And Please Do vote and Leave a comment!

With High Regard
Havoc202

Havoc202

03-02-2012

Lore is updated