Release Notes v1.0.0.97

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowhunterxxx

07-29-2010

FINALY xin is no longer (maybe) op lets hope and teemo is perfect XD

krazedkid101

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleoay View Post
Btw with the Garen buff, Decisive Strike + Judgment seems crazy... he'll move faster, deal bonus damage, he can silence and he can't be slowed. I see him turret-diving even more now.
Lol u obviously haven't played as Garen >.>
He can use Decisive Strike before using his spin to get the boost n it would just silence after letting u use his judgement after
This just makes it easier to use his combos then constatly trying to get it to hit the right person before they ran away with ghost or something

OMFGZOMBIE

07-29-2010

Groovy Zilean.

I am intrigued.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptarts on a s View Post
People, stop making fun of the fact that revive can be cast without breaking stealth.

Someone is stealthed with low hp. Someone with oracle's kills them before stealth is broken.

REVIVE! Still stealthed. OK?

I'm making fun of the fact that the only way they can make Revive viable is by using it to fix buggy stealth propperties...

The darn stealth is supposed to deactivate like any other toggle power upon death!

ComradeGort

07-30-2010

@ Xurreal "Dont pick on my invis, fool! YOUR STEALTH IS INSTANT, mine can be delayed up to 5 seconds (long enough to be killed)"

Shaco's stealth is instant, except for the 8.5, wait... 10 second cooldown you are guaranteed to have if you use it to initiate a fight (because that's the only way you CAN initiate without throwing away your shiv).

Shaco is also melee, so he has 10, not five seconds to be killed STANDING RIGHT FREAKING NEXT TO YOU. There is a far higher degree of risk involved for shaco, for multiple reasons. The CD on deceive is a fragile thing to balance.

On another note, with regards to the overall tone of this thread and other shaco complaints I've seen I'd like to address the supposed issue of his deceive being interpreted as somehow "three" things at once. Many folks are quick to complain that it is an escape mechanism/stealth/crit damage. But if you actually think about it he is only using one or maybe two of those aspects of the ability at a time. If he attacks for the crit damage he won't be escaping with it, if he escapes with it he's obviously not hitting you for any crit damage. If he's scouting for OMG 4 seconds then he's not escaping or doing damage.

Also, you can just buy items in game that make you have a 100% cumulative chance to crit anyways, so in a way his guaranteed singular crit is probably a bit less groundbreaking than you realize as well.

DPS shaco, which is the kind you should actually fear when deceiving does not live for 8.5, or even a full 3.5 if focused by anyone other than pure tank build... less he kills you first heh.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

I just know that the only way to kill shaco is instantly. so thats what i build for when i vs shaco.

So far, its working for me.

Did they try to limit Practice games to a minimum of 2 human players overnight??

Yomeiro

07-30-2010

And Summoner 1 is still leaving games!!!

Thought

07-30-2010

• Cleanse, Fortify, Clairvoyance, Ghost, and Revive can be used without breaking stealth

I lol'd.

eggyx

07-30-2010

Seriously, stop nerfing Heimer! This is rediculous! He was balanced the last time he got nerfed!

HikariKyubi

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyx View Post
Seriously, stop nerfing Heimer! This is rediculous! He was balanced the last time he got nerfed!
No, he wasn't. Just like Jax wasn't balanced with the first nerf after they buffed him. And, interestingly enough, after nerfing jax again, a number of heroes can can supress him appeared. Just like how kog'maw can counter heimer and vlad also can... to a point.
Also, that bugfix with the towers is worth a lot to the game. Freaking towers should focus on turrets first.