Launcher doesn't fit screen properly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahzar

07-26-2010

The bottom portion of the launcher is cut off from my screen and it doesn't allow me to adjust the window length/width so that I can make the launcher fit properly, nor does it allow me to shift the launcher up to temporarily view the bottom portion. This problem has made it so I cannot use any of the commands located on the lower bar of the launcher, which means I have to exit the launcher and reopen it every time I finish a game. Please let me know what you can do, thanks Riot.

P.S. - Why is the search function disabled on the forums? There's no way anyone's going to read 100's of posts to find if their question has already been answered. This means that more and more people are going to created new threads like I had to do. If it isn't just a problem on my end, then the search function really does need to be enabled.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HKG TheOddEntity

08-03-2010

Well quickly - I am looking for the answer to the same question you posted about - but I have an answer to your P.S.:
google.com
search for:
site:www.leagueoflegends.com "screen" "adjust" "blah blah"

it looks for anything with those exact keywords (dont need the " but they help when sorting through forums)
Using google as a sites search is awesome..