WTB US ONLY players on US Servers

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boombastic320

02-18-2012

Ok so, honestly at this point i don't care about the language etc... Why the f**k are there non-USA players on a US only server? Why the fu**ing hell does Riot allow dumb fu**ing Brazilians and Asians etc etc... to play on a US server and ruin the entire game for EVERYONE else. None of them speak English, they lag like s**t so they cannot even play well, even if on the off chance this one particular minority has the mental capacity to even pull off one decent match, all they do is talk s**t to everyone else... even when they are 0/20/0, and the worst part about that is, they do it in broken English so it pisses you off even MORE!

For the love of fu**ing god and all that is holy and sacred BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN and prevent >>>>>>>>!!!!ALL!!!!<<<<<<<< Players outside the US trying to play on a US Server, we don't give a flying f**k if the Queue time is 5min-5Hours it is WELL worth it, make the fu**ing servers work as intended and actually enforce the server segregation that was put in place for a fu**ing reason, and a good fu**ing reason at that! And if you QQ about my language, f**k you, it has to be said, f**k off.

kenta koie

02-18-2012

agreed i played with 4 guys from the europe

redmaw226

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

The servers are not reserved for players of that region only (anyone is free to play on any server).

Lord Revelation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

^^^ Also, post with a modicum of respect to the developers. When they read **** ***** ***** ****** ****** they're going to ignore you.

That Other Guy

02-18-2012

Surely you don't expect anyone to take this thread seriously with all the cursing and racist comments?

Jerbs

02-19-2012

The different servers are simply there to give each player a rational ping for their location - not to divide nations.

Seditiv3

02-19-2012

there isnt away to block a regional ip from what i know. doing so could leave 1/4 to 3/4 of us baned from us severs.

Yellow Jester

02-19-2012

plz pay br company host servers.

Xnot

02-19-2012

This won't happen until there is a server for each language.

Vuul

02-20-2012

I'm from Belgium and i play on US, i'm usually around 160 ms ping (thats not even a blink of an eye in form of delay compared to most ping US players usually get.)

I've spend over 200 dollars on this game and i would flat out stop playing and supporting riot if they would force me to play on localised servers.

12345 ... 6