New Fizz Skin.

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kovar Khepera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmethere View Post
Vayne is a night hunter, yet she has a valentines skin.
MF is a bounty hunter, and she has a candy cane themed skin.
Hell, teemo is a swift scout, what does that have to do with being a super hero or an astronaut.
Very good point

ruw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

That's adorable :c
I wonder what his ulti would look like? lul

Kadathan

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnteUP View Post
What would his ultimate be?
Bear has got to be the way to go.

ShadowKum

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmethere View Post
Vayne is a night hunter, yet she has a valentines skin.
MF is a bounty hunter, and she has a candy cane themed skin.
Hell, teemo is a swift scout, what does that have to do with being a super hero or an astronaut.
Vayne's valentines skin fits her because it makes her look like cupid. So it's ok. You can even called her Love hunter or something like that.

MF with her candy cane, is fine because their are changing her main attractive, her guns.

Teemo, You can say they send him on a "save the day" mision, and "explore this planet" mision with his astronaut skin.

But, you are changing a fishy champ to a fox, you can't make an excuse for that big change. Besides that, ult will look awful, their current animations are sea beasts who come from underwater, if you are going to use a ground skin like fox, what are you going to throw? a bear? another fox? and where is it going to come from?

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

Kovar Khepera

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKum View Post
Vayne's valentines skin fits her because it makes her look like cupido. So it's ok. You can even called her Love hunter or something like that.

MF with her candy cane, is fine because their are changing her main attractive, her guns.

Teemo, You can say they send him on a "save the day" mision, and "explore this planet" mision with his astronaut skin.

But, you are changing a fishy champ to a fox, you can't make an excuse for that big change. Besides that, ult will look awful, their current animations are sea beasts who come from underwater, if you are going to use a ground skin like fox, what are you going to throw? a bear? another fox? and where is it going to come from?

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

I don't think that is a good reason not to have a cool skin if people want it. We have cotton tail bunny Teemo, Hyena Warwick, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, Volcanic Wukong, Firefang Warwick, Leprechaun Veigar, Fire Fighter Tristana, Hextech Galio. The list goes on. All of these skins in one way, often more then one, do not fit exactly into the lore that was either created for them or for the game, but these skins are fun, and that's the point.

With regards to what Fizz might throw to attracted a bear or whatever. Bait? meat? A pine cone?

I think this could be a very cool skin and has just as much of a place in this game as so many other skins.

Pizzaplan3tman

02-19-2012

His ult should be a lion.

Kovar Khepera

02-19-2012

What we really need now is some sample ult pictures Any volunteers?

The Torture

02-19-2012

Looks good. +1

Zairex

02-19-2012

I don't care if Fizz counters my ulti (Karthus), Riot please make this skin! It looks amazingly cool!

Yamanga

02-19-2012

incredible art work!

1234567 ... 11