Something that ruined jungling for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

can be more careful in rankeds? for 1 troll i lost 12 elo.. sivir buy.... magic resist??? shen????? manamune<----- OMG?????? BT<----- 4t item finally 1 ad item... and bow of phys pen<---- not bad.. BUT AND INFINITY?? PHANTON??? ALL TIME SAID HIM MAN GET INFINITY OR MADRED OR PHANTON PLZ.. ALL TIME SAID NO MY BUILD IS PRO... UR NAME IS : shorttallguy <---- sivir name... finish 2/11.. and i finish 20/11/10.. why i must lost for 1 noob?? gift me 1 skin or some riot points for my loss... in return for being a good player.. and im not troll.. I EXPECT A RESPONSE..

I LIKE FIZZ SKIN OR NASUS K9-RIOT ... CHANGE MY NASUS GALACTIC FOR K9-RIOT..

TY =)

Arka48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-11-2012

"You picked the wrong place to watch a fight buddy"

Keirndmo

05-11-2012

The wraiths and dog also need to die because:

These are the rude dudes.
They are very impolite.
Kill their blue leader to demoralize them.
Not so rude now are you?

Careful it's the dog.
He is very vicious and not cool at all.
Their are some cool dogs but this is not one of them.
Infact this might be the uncoolest dog ever.
Anyway demolish the dog and move on.

This is the jungle in the eyes of the dunkmaster.
So we are doing good and not evil in the jungle!
Kill the stone brothers!
They are not a father and son!

ChiefMasterKush

05-11-2012

noworry stop copy/pasting the same thing in every thread. Thanks.

Noshamwow

05-11-2012

I dont feel bad.

Ducky33

05-11-2012

[QUOTE=TributaryZephyr;21151754 And remember creeps have feelings too so live by this thought and always think of creeps dearly.[/QUOTE]

Their deaths will not be in vain!

XAlFias

01-28-2013

"Valoran is strict about laws . When someone commits a very heinous crime (rape,murder and other things which i don't wanna type) , they are given death sentence Via league of legends , they are transformed into golems , wolves , wraiths etc. and stay like that until a champ comes and kills him for just a few coins , even badder criminals turn into the red lizard and the blue buff golem. After the respawn time , other death sentenced criminals take their place. The dragon is just one person , dying and resurrecting over and over again because he .... well.... did a VERY bad thing which i don't wanna type here . So as punishment , every champion will want him dead always , everygame .

Baron Nashor is not real , it's just a replica of a real great monster , see here http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Baron_Nashor "

^This is what i tell myself before i empty a jungle .

Purely fiction , created by me