Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something that ruined jungling for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunaseth

05-09-2012

What better view of a battle than a FIRST HAND ACCOUNT, BWAHAHAHA.

Pantheon cares not for your stone family.

Keirndmo

05-09-2012

These are the stone brothers. They are the first monsters you kill in the evil forest.
They suck.
Look at these weak fools. Ha ha ha ha. They should be called stoner brothers as their drug consumption hinders their ability to fight.
Don't do drugs kids.

There's the truth about them.

Ugawa

05-09-2012

Hahahaah never jungle the same way again

Tamerak

05-10-2012

You're also stealing the father's soul and healing from it. Adding to the agony.

BlindingRain

05-10-2012

Sounds like our society today. "We should live in a world where we dance through daisies and don't hurt anyone!" Yeah, just wait until we run out of oil!

Ac3r14

05-10-2012

Quote:
RaZaBLaYd:
Everyone's forgetting about poor Baron Nashor.
He's just a big old wyrm living alone, everyone in his life has passed on.
Now all he can do is sit and watch the battle until a team of blood-hungry maniacs rock up and slaughter him where he stands. For what? A shiny purple circle.
R.I.P Baron Nashor </3

he's an ugly purple worm, noones cares for the ugly mo;fo

Mastamune

05-10-2012

don't kill them out of hate. i kill them out of love.

I love the golems. and the wolves. The wraiths and the Lizards are all my friends. I kill them, because I know that someone else will do it. I don't want to see them suffer, so i kill them myself to make sure that they don't die in pain. While I beat on them with my dragon claws, axes or bare fists, I do it knowing that my heart is in the right place.

Now, just because I smile and wipe their blood off nonchalantly doesn't say anything bad about my personality. I happened to enjoy doing the job right. Don't worry about how eagerly I stuff the gold in my pocket, I just want to make sure that money is used for a good cause. When i dive into the jungle, It's not because I need more XP. It's because I want to make sure all those non allied minions are safe. I don't just beat on them because their essence heals me, I do it because i want to make them tougher.

is that so wrong?

*Maniac grin crosses face*

JeffDaAsian

05-10-2012

Thought this post would be about the miniscule respawn timers on smaller creeps, or the easier jungling with mini buffs on each camp.... but wow. That moved me. Im not junling again.... :O

Oh, and this:

Quote:
Keirndmo:
These are the stone brothers. They are the first monsters you kill in the evil forest.
They suck.
Look at these weak fools. Ha ha ha ha. They should be called stoner brothers as their drug consumption hinders their ability to fight.
Don't do drugs kids.

There's the truth about them.

PIayer Support

Recruiter

05-10-2012

10/10 i cried

Technician Tim

05-10-2012

lmao +1 for lighting my mood