TF: Hybrid and AD Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

valcombird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Is TF still viable as an ADC or hybrid since sword of divine came back?

Or is he just shut down unless AP?

SeCKS Egai

01-28-2013

As an AD he's pretty behind most adcs. There's really nothing about the kit to really validate him as an adc.

MrDeadlifter

01-28-2013

I love playing TF as ADC. His early game is absolute garbage, but once mid/late game arrives and you managed to not fall behind, it's really nice to have an hard CC. I wouldn't really recommend it if you can't farm well, aren't very good at positioning and lack communication with your support. He has no harass, no steroid, no escape, no burst (a la graves) and the dmg from is E isn't really noticeable, but he's very fun to play nonetheless. It's possible to win with him, but it's also possible to win with AD Janna lol

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeadlifter View Post
I love playing TF as ADC. His early game is absolute garbage, but once mid/late game arrives and you managed to not fall behind, it's really nice to have an hard CC. I wouldn't really recommend it if you can't farm well, aren't very good at positioning and lack communication with your support. He has no harass, no steroid, no escape, no burst (a la graves) and the dmg from is E isn't really noticeable, but he's very fun to play nonetheless. It's possible to win with him, but it's also possible to win with AD Janna lol
This post basically sums it up. Nothing makes him better than any other ADC except for the fact you have a stun, and the fact you don't have as much damage output as any other ADC kind of ruins that. Play him as an APC, get the stun and more damage from lich bane + Q, and leave your ADC spot open for a good ADC.