How to jungle in twisted treeline..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey Aleks

02-17-2012

So my friends and I wanna try get a really high rating, but everytime we try, someone always dies or screws their jungle up because the creeps are too strong. What's the normals jungle path for 3s? I usually wolves/golems then take white/green then gank over the dragon wall (usually playing lee sin). Need some help. Do people ever run duo lane bot? I'm talking like front page teams.

And also, if anyone has a tier list for 3s, that would be greatly appreciated.

ADGarner

02-18-2012

Could always check out ReignofGaming's tier lists. As for how to jungle I'm really not sure. It's much more difficult to just AoE down the camps on TT. It seems like you'd want a character that has good life steal and strong single target damage.

AmishBreakfast

02-18-2012

Ward @ X crossroads @ red and drag and you are already ahead of the curve

Koldheartedjsp

02-18-2012

look for sams thread for a tier list.

where you start is dependent on your jungler, team, opposing jungler, etc. A tactic some higher teams use is they clear the entire top jungle first as a team before laning (or at least both buffs+one non buff). It gives your entire team level 2 before ytou even go to lane, and it's possible the other team won't enter lane either because they are afraid. this requires warding however because its very easy for them to swipe in a wipe your team in the middle of the camps