Do Abyssal Scepters Stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ifeellikefeeding

02-17-2012

I know there was a debate about whether 2 people grabbing wota made them stack and I am wondering if 2 people grab Abyssal scepters does the reduced MR stack?

Varitul

02-17-2012

No. They don't. WOTA's stack for the two people having them, but not the rest of your team. AS's don't stack on enemies.

onboardtonowhere

02-17-2012

No because the abyssal scepter is to enemy champion not you. As a side note, void staff is so much better imo.

Slarg232

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onboardtonowhere View Post
No because the abyssal scepter is to enemy champion not you. As a side note, void staff is so much better imo.
Not on an AP Tank (Morde, Galio).

DoBSquiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Abyssal Scepter gives you MR, it has a different purpose.

DarkRaiiin

02-17-2012

Quote:
It depends on the champion. o.- There are champions where Abyssal is a much better option on.

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Abyssal scepter is better than a void staff if they have 50MR or less. And if you need MR it's that much better.

JustMyBassCannon

02-17-2012

Unless your opponents have over 80 MR, Abyssal is generally better because it increases yours and decreases theirs. Unless your opponents are all AD based, that's a really good deal.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

02-17-2012

Hostile auras cannot stack, only friendly ones (which, as I type this, I realize is a really easy way to remember it).

crzymdscntst

02-18-2012

Friendly Auras stack because:
1 from your own item
1 from external source

Since non-friendly Auras are external source auras they stack only once, because you're not applying a second from yourself.