what are easy champion to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fastplay

02-17-2012

I play noct as my main and shaco just start to play him and I have 2/10 game I did bad in to and it funny I can go 18/0/2 with both jungle or something like that with both of them and so far just start shaco and play 3 game now and had 1 good game and 2 bad they a pvp I did game with him my first time was a good game jungleing him and in two custom that I just get outplay at start and start to come back from something going wrong like a ail star lash when I told him not to and lose a good gank chance when it happen since I did not get to lvl 2 off my first buff which throw me off playing with him at the start so I just get kill right off and could not recover till near the end. At start I was 0/10/1 and at the end of game I was 5/10/8 so to me not playing him that much I think that would be good but some how in two game I did bad in and we lose I was told not to play him and use a easier champion sure I just use easy champion from now on also got told not to play may main since he is say to be hard sure I try to use shaco a bit more since I have just start him and stop playing noct my main champion to pick up so easiest champion play and just forget about playing noct and shaco.

p.s. I did try shaco in one bot game and was 18/2/20 so bot do not really help me test out champions to much.

I am lvl 15 and start new

Brother Of Dux

02-17-2012

Ashe is f2p this week, try her nd buy her, she is very cheap.
She does long range slowing critical damage, wat more do u want?

Use Ryze if u like being mana carry a.k.a do 50% damage in 5 sec

Master Yi and tryndmere r pretty str8 forward, ambush guy weaker than u nd kill him

I am a noob too so my advice is prob very relevant

fastplay

02-17-2012

lol have try most of them but I can do better with shaco or noct in pvp game then the f2p for this week and some the one you said. Only time I do bad with noct is vs a tank any other champion up to lvl higher then me I can just take them out in 1v1 and if I lvl 6 1v2 if one is not a tank since noct only really bad vs tank other then we I get feed other then that I can not do tank with noct and same go for shaco.

lol all my bad game was vs all tank team.

Evral

02-17-2012

i think ashe is the easiest to play

KaiserTheKiller

05-20-2012

its sona cause she freakin eays to play but play her only if you like supports and know how to build her

CowMeat

05-20-2012

Easiest Champions IMO:
Top Lane: Yorick* or Teemo**
Jungle: Udyr, Shyvanna, or Mundo
Mid Lane: Morganna
Support: Soraka or Janna
Ranged AD: Caitlyn, Ashe***

Notes
* Yorick has good sustain and harass, but I find the fact he pushes lanes makes him easy to gank.
** Teemo counters melee auto attackers due to his blind.
***I find Ashe wins games due to her slow and stuns, but can lose lane.

I think these champions are effective and easy to play.