Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins and Vladimir Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

07-26-2010

Ladies and gents, prepare for incoming awesomeness! The new patch is on its way, and that means some new skins, and a bloody fantastic new champion, for you to enjoy. Are you sitting down? If not, grab a seat so we can get down to business!

New Skins
Skin-lovers, take note, there’s going to be a new skin for both the mustache king and the wise old wizard. Hot Rod Corki is busting out the latest from his Piltover chop shop (complete with sweet flame details), and everyone is invited to chill out and feel the love with Groovy Zilean.

Vladimir Bundles
Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper, will be bringing his blood-based punishment (and two debonair skin changes) to the League of Legends. You’ll be able to pick up the Count Vladimir Bundle, saving you 50% on the Count Vladimir skin. But if you’re truly blood thirsty, you can get the Count Vladimir skin for free by purchasing the Vladimir Double Bundle, which includes the Vladimir champion and both the Count Vladimir and Marquis Vladimir skins.

Count Vladimir Bundle
Save 50% on the Count Vladimir skin when you purchase the champion and skin together.
- Vladimir champion + Count Vladimir skin (normally 1495 RP) will be only 1235 RP!

Vladimir Double Bundle
Get the Count Vladimir skin for free when you purchase the Vladimir champion and skins together.
- Vladimir champion + Marquis Vladimir skin + Count Vladimir skin (normally 2470 RP) will be only 1950 RP!

These bundles will only be available until the end of the weekend following the patch, so don’t miss out! After the release of the patch, click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase these Vladimir bundles.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

07-26-2010

So addicted to skins >.<

Daikaiser

07-26-2010

I look forward to Vlad. I'll most likely get the 2 skin bundle for him.

Cristhyan

07-26-2010

cool, any previews when or if will come a spotlight bout vlad?

MindChild

07-26-2010

Good job riot but.. are you kidding with that corki skin?
Corki has the most skins and is the champion that is used at least.
Zilean <3

SoloDragoon

07-26-2010

The zilian skin, is not what i expected :P

DRC89

07-26-2010

epic love the gay corki

Kloral

07-26-2010

Love the new skins and Vlad looks awesome!

Bones211

07-26-2010

Screw skins I want patch notes and maybe a spotlight

SilentStrike

07-26-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
So addicted to skins >.<

Tell me about it -_-'

and the problem with my addiction is.. I don't have that fricken PAX skin yet, so it might cost me a bit of mojo to get a complete collection... GAHH