FPS drops at 15-25min

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PHATzorPANDA

02-18-2012

bump

Naberius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Same problem.... would love it if Riot can fix this. X_x It's really annoying.

Skibum44

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

bump because this is more important then these little threads of ppl *****ing how their dance emote isn't perfect

VizzaRoses

02-19-2012

Hopeful bump. My FPS memory leak issue on my Mac has gotten rather old. Fingers crossed for a quick fix

Skibum44

02-19-2012

Riot please give us another Red Post letting us know you are aware of this. This issue is on BOTH PC and Mac so you cant just brush it off. I see Streamers on Twitch-TV Complain about the poor fps quite often and they use supercomputers.

VizzaRoses

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibum44 View Post
Riot please give us another Red Post letting us know you are aware of this. This issue is on BOTH PC and Mac so you cant just brush it off. I see Streamers on Twitch-TV Complain about the poor fps quite often and they use supercomputers.
This would be exceptionally helpful, as we have an entire forum of Mac users wondering if this problem will ever be addressed.

FeElEy Me

02-19-2012

Riot please give us another Red Post letting us know you are aware of this. This issue is on BOTH PC and Mac so you cant just brush it off. I see Streamers on Twitch-TV Complain about the poor fps quite often and they use supercomputers. this is true and i as one of those people must say the game would be perfect for us if this was not around
please bump

Naberius

02-20-2012

I wonder if a fix is possible what it would be, or how to fix this problem.

basod

02-20-2012

2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
256MB Geforce 8600M GT

Starts with game at 40FPS, 20mins it hits 20FPS, teamfights after this period hits 10FPS.
Commonly by 40min mark, game is unplayable at 2FPS.

diegoSven

02-20-2012

Im getting the FPS issue too, since ziggs or nautilus patch.