Rune Combiner appears to be broken.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiIIitch

02-18-2012

ETA on fix please?

iDrive

02-18-2012

Same prob here, since tuesday ! ... It seem the patch broke up the runes mixer ... just saying !

Z3kk X

02-18-2012

Still broken....SIGH.

KiIIitch

02-19-2012

bump

Nintharra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksy View Post
Thanks for the info.
Investigating ......
Bump bump bump bump cause people have been saying that no red has commented on this issue where-as that is not the case. Please at least try to search up an issue before you make clone threads.

Drakinite

02-19-2012

If this helps anyone I documented everything I could notice about this bug.

Ontop of being able to see all the runes you have in the rune combiner page, even the ones that are being used in my active rune pages (something that shouldn't be happening) the rune combiner doesn't work. It get's stuck in the "combining stage" and I see a message to the side that says "Melting runes to make your reward" and the middle of it glows blue. that's it.

The runes I try to combine reappear when I exit and go back to my rune pages, but when I go back to the rune combiner it is still stuck glowing blue with the same message.

^^^^ Yea sorry Nintharra, that was me xD I have posted in my clone thread to redirect people to this 1. I did look though, and couldn't find this thread. It certainly wasn't on the first page.

wizuriel

02-19-2012

It be broken

Nintharra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakinite View Post

^^^^ Yea sorry Nintharra, that was me xD I have posted in my clone thread to redirect people to this 1. I did look though, and couldn't find this thread. It certainly wasn't on the first page.
Don't worry, you weren't the only one to post a thread concerning this problem Drakinite.

Chagin

02-19-2012

I'm curious if you are able to statistically determine how many people purchase RP points for boosts or spend IP shortly after failed attempts to use the Rune Combiner? This would be valuable information if you're trying to incrementally increase company profits.

The combiner has been down for over a week now. Despite log reports and complaints you don't seem in a hurry to remedy this problem.

1CheesusCrust1

02-19-2012

Would love to hear the current status of this. I've tried logging in on 2 different pc's and experience the same problem in both places. Thanks.

123456 ... 12