Annie + Tibbers controls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miltrivd

07-26-2010

Already posted in -Help & Support- but that forum is less active

So, I know you can control Tibbers holding down ALT key and if you click on Annie or Tibbers, Air will register that character as the main one and I will control that one.

My question is, after I moved Tibbers independently (using ALT) how can I make it so it follows Annie's input (how it is when he spawns)?

To make it clearer, I used my ultimate, killed a guy in river then went to hide in brush near middle, Tibbers was left out of the brush, so I ALT and moved him to the brush right next to me. Now, when I moved out of the brush to gank Tibbers didn't move at all and stood in the brush. I had to use ALT to give him another order, any way to reset that to the original controls after using ALT?

MVD1001

07-26-2010

There is not a button to do this. But making him attack something that then dies will reset his commands and make him follow. Also, if you run far from him and he TP's to you he will follow. Also, you shouldn't want him to auto follow, micro-ing Tibbers is too useful!

Miltrivd

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVD1001 View Post
There is not a button to do this. But making him attack something that then dies will reset his commands and make him follow. Also, if you run far from him and he TP's to you he will follow. Also, you shouldn't want him to auto follow, micro-ing Tibbers is too useful!
I know, but autoattacking your same target would be great. I know it does that on default, but I dunno how to make it do that after issuing a command using the ALT key

Pyrolistical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

Also could we stop making him TP? I want him to stand in the bush and not TP back to me when I get too far

SilentStrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

There is a range on tibbers, although I'm not too sure what it is exactly, but... you cannot make him stay somewhere if you go too far. You have to be in range for him to stay in that brush

LordMcHash

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStrike View Post
There is a range on tibbers, although I'm not too sure what it is exactly, but... you cannot make him stay somewhere if you go too far. You have to be in range for him to stay in that brush
Thats not what he's asking at all.

He means after you alt+move somewhere he wants to be able to hit a single key to make tibbers follow him on auto-attack like it does when you first summon him.

adomorn

Master Recruiter

07-26-2010

his range is ~kog maw ult.

PlsGoDieThx

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVD1001 View Post
. Also, you shouldn't want him to auto follow, micro-ing Tibbers is too useful!
This. All the pro Annies control their space with Tibbers. It can be very difficult to get to an Annie if they are good at putting Tibbers in the way.

Miltrivd

07-26-2010

So, I take no one knows how to do what I'm asking.

How to return autoattack commands (default after summoning) after microing Tibbers?

I appreaciate the posts, but coming from DotA/HoN/RTS in general, I know how important is micro, but also fast reaction times, issuing a double command for the same action is a waste, so if any pro Annies out there know about this, please answer.

I just got Annie today (with a pretty neat Teen Annie custom skin) and it's pretty **** fun! So I wanna play her as best as I can.

StaleMilk

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltrivd View Post
Already posted in -Help & Support- but that forum is less active

So, I know you can control Tibbers holding down ALT key and if you click on Annie or Tibbers, Air will register that character as the main one and I will control that one.

My question is, after I moved Tibbers independently (using ALT) how can I make it so it follows Annie's input (how it is when he spawns)?

To make it clearer, I used my ultimate, killed a guy in river then went to hide in brush near middle, Tibbers was left out of the brush, so I ALT and moved him to the brush right next to me. Now, when I moved out of the brush to gank Tibbers didn't move at all and stood in the brush. I had to use ALT to give him another order, any way to reset that to the original controls after using ALT?

Alt+Click on yourself makes it so Tibbers follows you again.