Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Champ for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

02-17-2012

I currently play 3v3, and have tried many champs. A few I'm good with and are fun to play, but I've grown tired of those. Others I'm just not good with. I'm looking for a new main champ for 3v3 who's fun to play, good on 3v3, and fits my playing style.
My playing style is usually playing with dps champs or mages. I rarely play tanks, although I'm good with a few. I also rarely play supports. Champs that I like are: Master Yi(of course), Corki, Anivia, Amumu, Lee Sin, Ashe, Teemo, and a few others. I currently have about 3600 ip, and am saving up more.HELP!!

oddecree

02-17-2012

Akali would be good for you. Lots of damage, good mobility, strong laning and sustain.
I would say she is very powerful all around.

Mich567

02-17-2012

Quote:
oddecree:
Akali would be good for you. Lots of damage, good mobility, strong laning and sustain.
I would say she is very powerful all around.

Thanks. I'll try her.

Shaidyn

02-17-2012

If you learn how to jungle with Lee Sin on the 3v3 map, it's an auto win.

Sam

02-17-2012

Take udyr and just hit your q and auto win

Rizor

02-17-2012

Lee Sin, Udyr, Shaco, or Tyrandamere are always good choices for 3v3.

Hyura

02-17-2012

Quote:
Rizor:
Lee Sin, Udyr, Shaco, or Tyrandamere are always good choices for 3v3.

Tryndamere is not a good one! Don't pick him!

Rizor

02-17-2012

Quote:
Hyura:
Tryndamere is not a good one! Don't pick him!

gah! You know Tyrndamere is a good, solid, over-powered choice for 3v3! lol

Quick Rawr

02-17-2012

Cho'Gath - Can be built AP caster, Tanky AP, or pure tank. Even pure tank he has decent damage output, or can finish off that pesky tank.

Sion - Can be built AP or AD depending on what you need, nice stun (HARD cc), excellent shield, great champ.

Ziggs - Absolutely dominates the laning phase, especially with an ult that can gank a lane easily. He helps your team steamroll early game and if played aggressively right, won't allow the enemy team time or money to get proper MR. If they do, your AD carry rolls through.

Fizz - Solid AP damage output, troll spear allows nice escape as well as dodge, nice ult to initiate against squishies on the other team.

Blitzcrank - Hard cc bro.

Wukong - Solid escape, damage output and easy to build tanky DPS effectively.

Shyvana - Hard to kill once she gets into her build, strong damage output, solid champ.

Singed - TROLOLOLOL, great CC's, tankiness up the wazoo, decent damage that is also DoT

There are plenty of others, but these are a few I've either seen done well recently, or that I did well with recently.

AmishBreakfast

02-18-2012

Rammus + Ignite > Tryn