Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Posted this on the GD boards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

03-03-2012

bump

mackman

03-03-2012

Why discourage people from going to Dominion? I enjoy it once in a while (although the idiocy of teammates seems compacted, compared to it being spread out in SR), but even though I enjoy SR more, I'm not going to bash dominion...

Viktoree

03-05-2012

bump for Domincia!

Viktoree

03-06-2012

bumpsky

Viktoree

03-10-2012

Ok, lets get some momentum going with this thread again. we've let it lay silent long enough, time to boost it back up and pick off any newcomers to the forums.

Albert Dakkar

03-10-2012

Bumped and provided my two cents. Hopefully we can get some fresh blood in Dominion.

Viktoree

03-11-2012

Quote:
Albert Dakkar:
Bumped and provided my two cents. Hopefully we can get some fresh blood in Dominion.

Appreciated

Viktoree

03-16-2012

bump

Viktoree

03-18-2012

Adding this thread to the main post

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1603191

NinNinNin

03-18-2012

As I play it more and find more competent teammates it seems more balanced than SR ever was. I've found there are almost 0 bad picks on dominion as long as you choose wisely, play to the strengths of your teammates and hope they do the same for you. The core gameplay mechanics of LoL just make so much more sense in Dominion. There are a few things that aren't entirely fair but it could for the most part be fixed through adjustments to Dominion itself without even touching the champions as to not affect SR.