Posted this on the GD boards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
I need some support from the dominion community to try and grow our player base. I can see from reading the GD boards that A LOT of people are sick of SR and the current meta. This seems like a great time to start aggressively trying to expand our playerbase by pointing out how Dom is different and less restrictive than SR.

Sick of the Meta? Sick of getting reported for playing the champs you wanna play? Sick of the bland, passive playstyle? Sick of farming for 20 minutes only to lost the game because X player died twice to the same person and now that person is fed? Do you find yourself raging all the time over games due to frustration? Are you having fun anymore?

Here's the link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post21097449

Here's what I wrote:

I'd love for you guys to support the thread by bumping, upvoting, and adding reasons why people should be reconsidering the switch to Dominion.

The only way the Dominion community is going to grow is if we put the effort into growing it, and the faster it grows the faster we get ranked play ;-)
except, if dominion ever becomes anywhere near as popular as SR, im sure a meta will arise.

Makestro

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
except, if dominion ever becomes anywhere near as popular as SR, im sure a meta will arise.
There already is a meta, but since you think the mode is a joke you pretend it's not there.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

bump

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

It's that time again!

Viktoree

02-25-2012

daily bump bump bump

Viktoree

02-26-2012

daily bump

Viktoree

02-27-2012

bump

Viktoree

02-29-2012

bump

Viktoree

03-01-2012

that time again, bump

Viktoree

03-02-2012

Everybody do the bump!