Should Teemo be buffed?

Yes, he is awesome! 200 79.05%
No. Also, I have no soul. 53 20.95%
Voters: 253. You may not vote on this poll

Gathering of Teemo Threads

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ben B0t

02-17-2012

With all the love for Teemo that the people on the forum have been showing, it's bringing out this game's community's true colors. Teemo is no longer hated. Why? Because he is too weak to do even that. At least before, you could tell a pro Teemo from a bad one, now he is so weak compared to other characters that the only way to be successful is by pubstomping. Even non-Teemo lovers are beginning to notice this need for Teemo love, as evidenced here.

Gathering of all the threads mentioning Teemo's need of buffs/rework:

@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why. - Lots of info
Teemo the Swift Scout - Lots of info
Tonight on Teemo Tonight, Teemo - Hilarious, a satire version which shows how truly "OP" he is
RIOT! PLS RESPOND...VIA TEEMO! Class action Law suit - Needs to be added to the lore, or at least given an article in the Journal of Justice, is fricken hilarious

[Buff/Change] Teemo.
Riot, regarding Teemo and his current state...
Teemo needs Shen treatment
Fixing Mr Teemo
Teemo Re-work/buffs please?
Teemo just sucks
A small evaluation on Teemo
Teemo is unhappy.
Teemo - a remake thread
Teemo re-work
[Rework]Teemo,The Swift Scout.... Dont do my Job
Wouldn't it be cool if Teemo could throw his shrooms?
Teemo's Range

Cottontail Teemo

02-17-2012

This is awesome, thank you OP and hopefully Riot will pay some attention to our favourite yordle

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Bump for the love of teemo!

Narokkruor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Teemo is borderline OP.
Q - spammy blind nuke harass
W - free movespeed (this is the only one that should be changed because it's just plain boring and uninteresting)
E - equivalent of about 4 free BF-swords worth of magic damage, on-hit with NO mana cost (yep, so underpowered)
R - infinite free 10-minute wards that deal 600 aoe magic damage on top of a very strong aoe slow

So, what exactly needs buffed here? (other than maybe that pointless dumb W skill)
And don't even try to say his range should be increased. He already dominates other ranged carries instantly with a combination of a blind and extremely high damage on his E. Not to mention he gets permanent bush control after level 6, and is almost impossible to gank, due to the shrooms.

Also:
1. Everyone I know, including me, still hates Teemo. (Not as much as we all hate Shaco, though)
2. "Pro Teemo"? He has 2 active skills and neither of them are skillshots... There is no such thing as a pro Teemo.
3. He was just recently used in a high level tournament. I wouldn't call that pub-stomping...
4. As I already said, he is extremely strong against other ranged carries and he is also quite effective at top lane.

Teemo will not be buffed. He might be reworked to be a bit less boring, but he won't be buffed.

Yfrappefort

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narokkruor View Post
Teemo is borderline OP.
W - free movespeed (this is the only one that should be changed because it's just plain boring and uninteresting)
E - equivalent of about 4 free BF-swords worth of magic damage, on-hit with NO mana cost (yep, so underpowered)
R - infinite free 10-minute wards that deal 600 aoe magic damage on top of a very strong aoe slow

So, what exactly needs buffed here? (other than maybe that pointless dumb W skill)
And don't even try to say his range should be increased. He already dominates other ranged carries instantly with a combination of a blind and extremely high damage on his E. Not to mention he gets permanent bush control after level 6, and is almost impossible to gank, due to the shrooms.

Also:
1. Everyone I know, including me, still hates Teemo. (Not as much as we all hate Shaco, though)
2. "Pro Teemo"? He has 2 active skills and neither of them are skillshots... There is no such thing as a pro Teemo.
3. He was just recently used in a high level tournament. I wouldn't call that pub-stomping...
4. As I already said, he is extremely strong against other ranged carries and he is also quite effective at top lane.

Teemo will not be buffed. He might be reworked to be a bit less boring, but he won't be buffed.
Your post clearly showed one thing : you are a Teemo hater, have no experience with Teemo whatsoever and don't want him buffed just because you find him "annoying", like most Teemo haters. Teemo? Borderline OP? Don't be silly, he's one of the worst champion in the league.

@Yoaisha Great innitiative there. +1 for you. If I may propose something, you should also put the "Fixing Mr Teemo" post with a "lots of info" tag too.

Jamaree

02-17-2012

Quote:
Teemo is borderline OP.

Also:

This guy has obviously NEVER played Teemo before...ever, or his main is hard counter by him if he thinks this, all people who hate Teemo, either just find him annoying or get their main hard countered.

First all, for that nuke damage...he needs to go AP, and Teemo AP is USELESS end game, USELESS. He has one nuke, his e would only do 100 damage end game, and his R...yeah it does a lot...until someone gets oracles...then he becomes a character with one damage move. The mana cost is high...VERY high for how little damage it does. Many champions with some kind of range harass can do more damage or hit AoE. Examples, Gangplank's Q, it has the power to crit, apply a slow, and has more damage and lower mana cost, and even LESS cooldown. Same with Pantheon's Q, Caitlyn Q, and so on, and so forth. His W...out of ALL his moves, this one needs the biggest buff. It is an escape...and escape that has the longest CD in the game and it is only a 3 seconds speed buff. Go to Yrappefort's Teemo post page 90 and see EVERY other champion with an escape of some kind or gap closer. This isn't balanced, it isn't unfun, it is unfair for Teemo players. His E = BF sword...are you daft? Yeah, ignore Teemo in a team fight...and if he builds AP, then yes...that end game damage will SLOWLY tick away about 100 life for turn. Congrats, now play an AD carry, and shoot at a champion end game, you will do 400+ with a faster rate then his slow ass working poison. His ultimate doesn't do that much damage end game unless he is AP and even then, you have to be a glass cannon. That AoE slow is rather minisucle compared to other AoE slows in the game like Anivia's ultimate, Malphite's Ground slam, and so on. Even if they DO do a lot of damage end game, his is the only ultimate in the game that is worthless at the cost of...125 or 400 gold. On to the next point with this foolish point of yours.

No, not everyone hates Teemo, just players too blind sided by his annoyance or ones that hard counter their champion without actually even playing him or played ONE game and got lucky and pubstomped.

There are pro Teemo's, he is just twice as hard to actually master and use well compared to another ranged champions like Caitlyn and Graves who do two to three times his damage in team fights, with half the work.

Don't give me that bullcrap of a high elo played him in a tournament either. Yes, Rainman uses Teemo, but he has stated that he is rather bad now, the best Teemo in America...thinks he is bad and if you actually watched the last tournament the Rainman he was in where he played...he didn't carry....at all, hell, his team even lost the game when he first played Teemo. M5 played with Mordekaiser, I bet he is 100% fine to you as well huh?

That is it...he is only good as a sometimes counter to some top lanes, the ones with no gap closers. Even then, sometimes it isn't easy. Now, put an average AP caster with auto lock skills...unless they are horrid, Teemo won't win early game. He can counter Garen, Singed, Nasus, and that is about it. Yes, he can counter Try...but it isn't easy, not with how ridicolous high his mana cost are and if you don't get your blind off when he spins, free crit.

Teemo isn't fine, in the slightest, how about you actually play him next time before spouting off **** you have NO idea what you are talking about.

Tilthan

02-17-2012

Quote:
Teemo is borderline OP.

Also:

He was used in a recent tournament as a direct counter to Tryndamere. And he got carried. I'm not saying Teemo is weak, because I think he's pretty decent. But seriously, borderline OP? Hit summoner lvl 30 before you jump to conclusions.

Yfrappefort

02-18-2012

Bump.

KaXaSA

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by narokkruor View Post
...herp derp...
Attachment 385011

ninjaipod

02-18-2012

Quote:
Ultimate Insult

my god..
I feel like i just lost some of my I.Q. after reading this

i feel... ashamed for you bro, tip: you can delete your post. (edit -> delete)

12345 ... 7