Give the option to surrender before 20

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autisms

02-18-2012

I agree with OP.

xystris

02-18-2012

I usually know how the game will end in 8 minutes. I sometimes get surprised after an hour game but that is rare and being wrong 1 time out of 10 is not a justification for wasting cumulative HOURS on a no surrender vote. Please shorten surrender option.

Bl00g000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docomobad View Post
I think surrender option shoudl be removed or increased to 30 minutes...

I cannot count the number of games my **** team surrendered at 20 min when we only behind 1-2 towers and 4-5 deaths....

I also cannot count the number of games I have seen turned around despite being behind 10-15 kills and behind 4-5 towers.
Best post in this entire thread and i agree

MillForMe

02-18-2012

I'll only surrender if I know we can't win. That's in either pre-mades, games where we get aced late fame with no inhibitors, and when I've watched my team do the wrong thing countless times without reason after already being told what's safe and why.

kryptcrack

02-18-2012

Riot should not change the required vote ratio. So many people give up WAY to early. Catch one out of position champ and win a 4v5 turns the worst of games around. Raising the surrender to 25 actually might be better. Afk/dc is different issue though. If there are two dcs or afks at same time for 2 min a surrender should be possible. If a dc for more than 5 min again surrender should be allowed.

BEST KATARlNA NA

02-18-2012

What's the point in surrendering anyways? The game description itself says that the estimated time of completion of one match is 45-50 minutes. By playing Summoner's Rift, you're allowing yourself time to play a game of League of Legends for at least half an hour.

20 Minute surrender time? I've gone 30-45 minutes without either team taking a turret. Team comp really helps in the outcome of the game, so instead of surrendering, learn to play as a team in that matter of minutes and you can turn the tides on the game and come out winning instead of surrendering.

TeknoWizard

02-19-2012

I think it should be a 4-1 to surrender at 10 minutes through 25 minutes, then switch it 3-2 after 25 minutes.

YokoNomi

02-19-2012

I usually only favor surrenders if I have to wrap things up, if it's a 2 hour match, or I'm in an all random team that harasses the entire game and can not bother to play as a team or at all period.

The majority of the time though I live to see it through, even if I know fully well that we're going to lose. I may be a lesbian, but I'll be ****ed if I lose the balls to play the game I intend to play.

Competitor for life, woo!

Docomobad

02-22-2012

Estimated game time 30-45 minutes being able to surrender at 20 min = huh? Should require all 5 players accepting surrender vote not 4/5...

Just today played a game we were 2/18 at 15 minutes we turned the game around during team fight phase and got the win. Dont give up never surrender if your really doing THAT bad the game will end by 25 min mark anyways so play it out.

Romplehap

02-22-2012

i think that the surrender should be ed least 15 as well long enough to know whose afk/left/feeding and the surrender should be 3-2 to be able to end it.