Why is there an XP/IP limit per day on bots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SweetPoison

02-17-2012

You've added all of these new bots, but you still limit players who like to play against them? They already get very reduced xp/ip anyways, so why a limit? They can still get 30 off of it, so all you managed to do was create an annoyance. It's not like playing PvP 1-30 would make you any better because everyone knows it's dominated by smurfs.

It's not that important but I just don't see the point in it.

Boltonator

02-17-2012

Wouldnt you rather do co-op against easy-mode bots and be rewarded endlessly?

At some point you need to play against actual PEOPLE and not mindless bots who use their ultis on the first person to get close to them.

At some point you need to play against champions who aren't afraid to turret dive you if you're at low health.

Edit: Just to clarify I'm not saying those who play Co-op are baddies, not in the least. I play Co-op when I'm trying a new champion out or have had a few bad normal games and need to blow off some steam.

SweetPoison

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltonator View Post
Wouldnt you rather do co-op against easy-mode bots and be rewarded endlessly?

At some point you need to play against actual PEOPLE and not mindless bots who use their ultis on the first person to get close to them.
I would rather play with people of similar skill level, yes. But All I get in PvP are nothing but smurfs. So at the end of the day it's: Would I rather get easy wins on bots or be *****ed at by my team for being new?

It's the smurf thing was ever fixed, I could see the point in it.

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

riot signed a deal with nickelodeon saying that kids need to go outside and get more exercise.

alazyburito

02-17-2012

They have a limit so it takes you longer to hit 30 so you cant **** up Ranked Games.

SweetPoison

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazyburito View Post
They have a limit so it takes you longer to hit 30 so you cant **** up Ranked Games.
hahahah! Because leveling through pvp 1-30 fixes that?

ApathyWolf

Sobert00th

02-17-2012

Little known fact: The best way to hoard IP is Coop vs Ai Dominion...

Danger Buttons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Lol, so what your saying is that people should be able to play bot matches, get full xp, and level up to 30 without playing matches against real people? I saw one of these idiots in a ranked game... he tried to lure the enemy top lane between our mid turrets.

alazyburito

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Buttons View Post
Lol, so what your saying is that people should be able to play bot matches, get full xp, and level up to 30 without playing matches against real people? I saw one of these idiots in a ranked game... he tried to lure the enemy top lane between our mid turrets.
And this proves my point while we will still get ******* in Ranked; Coop vs AI ******* are way worse.