Jungle Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-17-2012

I am new to jungling I usually was always the top lane guy till recently but her is the last game I played I feel like i did some things wrong.

Gameplay
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/238316/

I can upload others but that was my most recent game so i figured its best display.

It was in solo Q so I didn't really coordinate with team much I know that but game play wise did I build stuff correctly and w/e please ignore my comments I troll the other team a lot to make them mad and make mistakes. I never know when to get jungle buffs I think that is my big issue.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Watching now I'll tell you if I see anything
Edit: Seems fine but you should really take the buffs sooner, maybe not call your team mates noobs?

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Watching now I'll tell you if I see anything
Edit: These summoner spells >.>
Smite helps me if I get golemsn top and get camps cleared faster

I rarely need flash since I am good at escaping so I like exhaust to slow them down.

Axil

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Smite helps me if I get golemsn top and get camps cleared faster

I rarely need flash since I am good at escaping so I like exhaust to slow them down.
I meant the other peoples spells