Dorans Ring on AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romram

02-17-2012

Are there some AP champions where going dorans ring > deathcap better than going RoA >Deathcap?

Usually when I go dorans is when I need to catch up or I'm doing bad.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-17-2012

Doran ring is a common start item due to the mana regen ap and stuff its a decent starting weapon but I like going for the book + pot I kinda like to get spell vamp for sustain then go liek deathcap/void staff.

Coola

02-17-2012

I stack 2-3 doran's rings on pretty much all my APs that use mana for TT. Its so much cheaper and makes you do damage and be decently tanky at the early fights from lvl 4-9. Over having a catalyst where you are tanky but do no damage.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
I stack 2-3 doran's rings on pretty much all my APs that use mana for TT. Its so much cheaper and makes you do damage and be decently tanky at the early fights from lvl 4-9. Over having a catalyst where you are tanky but do no damage.
3dorans 4ever ♥

MrS8N

02-17-2012

AD Sion.. my first item is always Dorans Ring.

Wrap your brain around that one!

GetOnMyMap

02-17-2012

Ziggs should go Dorans ring > Deathcap

Quick Rawr

02-17-2012

Completely depends on the champ.