"doesn't matter its normal not ranked"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Ajax

02-19-2012

bump for queuing, with role already decided...

lockpooh

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muqq View Post
Practicing and trying new things is what Bot matches are for.
You can go into a bot game with no runes & masteries as soraka and go around the map spamming qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq and rape those bots.

Trying to new things means you want someone to react to what you're doing. If I wanted to play bots all day, I wouldn't be playing an online game.

When the bots get better, this may be a reasonable answer. But as long as they remain as basic as they are, this isn't an answer. If you still learn things off bots, that's awesome. But there is a time when bots don't do anything for you.

lockpooh

02-19-2012

In regards to insta lock, if you want to try a new champ like an AP mid or something there is no reason not to insta lock. If you pick an AP mid and don't lock, it's very likely someone else will ignore you, go Ziggs and lock in telling you to pick something else cause mid is taken.

Then what? If you waited in a normal queue to fill in gaps you'll almost always be bot support or jungle tank because people love AP / AD carry. Lock it in, if someone doesn't like it they can queue dodge or work around you. If someone did this in ranked, I'd appreciate the frustration. But there is no alternative because bot games are like picking off afkers.

Dante1

02-19-2012

You can still report people if they feed/troll.

sugarcrotch

06-12-2012

i normally instalock fun champs like teemo or lux or nidalee and worry more about fun and trying new builds and summoner spells than anything and surrender? da fuq is wrong with you man whatever happen to commitment and also the other team could always ALWAYS end up throwing the game..

MoreMedz

06-12-2012

Winning is important, but Normal is not Ranked. The purpose of Normal is for people to improve their games, experiment with builds, find good teammates or just to have some fun without the pressure of Ranked games.

Assuming all people play Normal for the same reason is dangerous. If you want people to play in a certain way, then it is better to communicate with them before the game starts. You get 60-70 seconds to decide whether you wish to commit to the game.

Personally, I think instant-lock is rather selfish, and it is a fast way to make a bad first impression.

Ize1lova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

if u want to have team comp so badly then just go play ranked. as many people know normals are for fun and no one takes it seriously.

Ize1lova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muqq View Post
Practicing and trying new things is what Bot matches are for.
yes bot matches are exactly that. but normals is stil for fun and wont have team comp, accept it and get over it

SatanInDisguise

06-12-2012

If normals were just for messing around and didn't at all matter then you wouldn't need to spend so long getting up to level 30 to play ranked. Normals are for the specific reason of practice and having fun. But what is the point of practice if you aren't practising playing in the way ranked would be played what is the point in not having decent team comp as it means whenever someone new gets to ranked they will be even worse than what it is like already as they will have no experience playing in that style.

Oshiet

06-12-2012

I think this is a wonderful game... It's loads of fun and you don't usually take more than 1 hour of any situational match at a time, meaning it never gets boring.

I also have fun when people work together. If people genuinely try at the match then I'm happy whether we win or lose... However, lately I've seen more trolls than new players that are "learning".
It doesn't matter what style you play in, you'll get baddies either way, which ruins any game.

As for getting into ranked? SataninDisguise has a point. Practice should be to get better and prepared to play ranked. Not to f-ck around and ruin matches for the people wanting to play for real.

Why am I saying this? Because of the last 10 matches I've played, I've only won 2 because people join games and troll (feed or dc). It's too frustrating to have to experience that, game after game, and to still try enjoy playing LoL.